Crazy, Strong and Loving it for April 2014!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Daily HiiT- Burn Fat Fast- 5 Day Challenge Day #2= 6 min each round X3= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 295

Xtrain-D9- Premix#3 Tabatas 1-3 & Core#1= 42 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 517

Total calories burned= 812:cool:;)

Belinda- I know you'll have a great and fun workout with P90X3 Dynamix, good for you getting that workout in before leaving DC. Drive safely and enjoy your fun evening watching the concert, sounds like fun. Have fun and blessed day!;):)

Debbie- Yay, your XTrain came!! I think you'll enjoy it and have a better idea once you get the chance to preview it, congrats and enjoy!:) Great workout today with Cardio Coach Volume 1. Nicely done with CC Vol 1 with 2.25 miles ran 2.25 miles and burned about 328 calories, I say bravo girlfriend. I like Cardio Coach Volume 1 for days I know I should get cardio in but don't feel like or have time for a long workout. Great job today and enjoy previewing XTrain when you get the chance. Have a blessed Tuesday!;)

Chris and Roxie- I hope you both are having a wonderful Tuesday and have had or will have great workouts for today incinerating calories and fat and well on your way to feeling fabulous. Have a blessed day and don't forget to be awesome and share it with the world. ;):)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps and had a great weekend. I'm going to start Xtrain next week but next week will only be a 3 day workout due to work stuff going on early on two work days. I'm bummed. I'm going to do the Bi's and Tri's workout and the Chest, Shoulders and Back one. Then I'll probably do a Cardio Coach workout.

This is what I did today:

BACK:
Reverse Grip Dumbbell Row – 15's - 2 sets/8 reps; 12's - 1 set/12 reps
One Arm Row – 15# - 2 sets/12 reps
T-Back Squeeze w/Band - Skipped
Pullovers – 15# - 2 sets/8 reps
Low Back Extensions on Step - Skipped
Low Back Rotation Tilts - Skipped

SHOULDERS:
Seated Overhead Press – 10's - 3 sets/10 reps (only did 2 sets)
Standing Lateral Raises – 5's - 2 sets/10 reps
Standing Lateral Raises w/Band - Skipped
Front Raises w/Band - Pink Band
Dumbbell Rear Flies – 5's - 2 sets
Rear Delt Flies w/Band - Skipped

BICEPS:
Barbell Curls – 30# - 2 sets/10 reps
Dumbbell Partial Reps - 8's
1st set Concentration Curls - 12#
2nd set Concentration Curls - 12# (should have went heavier)
Curl Up/Reverse Downs – 10's - 10 reps
Hammer Curls - 12's
Wrist Curls – 5's - 2 sets

Had fun with this one.

Belinda - I've heard of him. I hope it was a great convert! I love Andrea Boccelli, I have several of his CD's.

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Cardio Kick Stepboxing Horizontal Mix and its a good workout but also a learning curve some of the moves are confusing but its a good workout and the ab work at the end is amazing.

Debbie-good job with your workout today.

Nora-CK25 is a run/walk program you can do on the TM or outside and its suppose to get you ready to run a marathon but I have never been able to finish the program things keep getting in the way like this toenail that is almost off. The program is free on the internet.

Hi girls:D

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Burn Circuit 2= 38 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 337

Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 461

Total Body Stretching- Stretching with Ball 2 = 12 Min
MV= 4.50
CB= 74

Total calories burned= 855:cool:;):)

Roxie- Nicely done today with KCM's Cardio Kick Stepboxing Horizontal Mix. You are right there is a bit of a learning curve but its doable. Its a fun workout though. Oh thanks for getting back to me on the other thing. I do recall the program now its Couch to 5K. It is supposed to help someone that has never trained for a 5K race work towards getting in shape to do that. In case you were wondering a 5K race = 3.2 Miles. My son is a distance runner and does run half marathons and marathons. He does 5k as a warm up for the other stuff. Oh Roxie please be careful with that toe and don't do anything that irritates it. Have a terrific Tuesday and be well.:);)

Debbie- Great workout with Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps today. No worries about not getting to start XTrain until next week. Its a very fun and effective workout whichever you choose from XTrain. Have a Terrific Tuesday and don't forget to be awesome.;):D

Belinda- I hope you had a blast last night at the concert. Have a great Day!;)

Chris- How's Beast working for you? I'm really wanting to get this workout I need to change my body and burn some serious fat and reshape my body. I look forward to your thoughts and comments on your experience with BB so far. I so want Body Beast, PiYo, and P90X3 all are awesome and look amazing that I've seen so far. I bet you had a great workout today and feel awesome so go have an awesomely blessed day,;):D :cool:

Hugs and blessings:D;):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.