August '07 Rotation Check in

Hi ladies!!

Just finished with Rhythmic Step instead of running. Even if I did run, it is way too hot outside today for that!! The heat index is suppose to be above 100 degrees today. Not for me!!

Have a great day..

Okay, finished Cardio & weights, haven't done that one in so long that it felt like a whole new workout. Nice workout when you're muscles are tired. Kim

Hi there

Did Imax 2. It's been ages since I did it all the way through. Really enjoyed it - though my legs were a bit tired!

Hi everyone!! just finished up with MIC and segment one of Core max. I am totally wiped out now...HAHA I forget everytime how tough that workout is!

Kathy, did you do all of MIC? I was feeling so happy that I only had to do half of it now I'm wondering if I should try and do the whole thing. It's such a hard workout but I feel so great when I'm done it!
I'll see what I feel like tomorrow as not feeling so great tonight. I either am getting a cold or allergies are in high gear. Sneezing, running nose and itchy eyes. I was so tempted to just be a couch potatoe tonight but I did get on the treadmill and did a 50 min run although I did a quite slow pace compared to normal.

WTG Ronne, don't you love IMAX 2!

Kim: I did do all of MIC yesterday. I must have read the rotation printout too quickly. But, I am kinda of glad. It felt good to finish all of it. I was dying at the end as usual. But, it was a great accomplishment.

Today is Butts & Gutts premix #2...OUCH!!

Hi Kim & Kathy

Yes, even though I was hurting I had a smile on my face all the way through IMAX2!

Did a version of GSL this a.m. (as I don't have it). I suspect I went easier on myself than Cathe would have done!

Looking forward to C& W tomorrow then I'm having the weekend off. (May manage a walk in there somewhere!)

Don't have MIC either so will have to sub on Monday. Well done Kathy for getting through all of it!

Thanks Ronne..

I got through Butts & Gutts today. But, I know I will be thinking of that workout tomorrow when my hamstrings and the rest of my legs are sore..Especially when IMAX 3 is on tap for tomorrow..Oh!!

Did MIC Step only (and that was quite enough, LOL) and CM1. I guess I was thinking that this was going to be a super easy workout since I was doing half of MIC but it was a good workout. Glad it's done. Looking forward to B & G tomorrow, love that workout. Kim

Did B&G premix #2. Going to take tomorrow as my rest day as we're heading back to the cottage tonight until Sunday night. Hope to be home early enough Sunday night to get Imax 3 done.

How's everyone else doing?

Hey Kim and Ronne:

I am loving Cathe's rotation..I just finished up with IMAX 3 and I am wiped out. I think I am switching my rest day to tomorrow. I can get a workout in easier on Sunday's.

Kim: enjoy your weekend at your cottage..

Silly me! I will put BM on my forever growing Cathe Wish List! :)

A few quotes from me :):
"Life is short so be the best you can be every single day of your life!"
"My game face is on almost every morning at 5AM!"

sorry, posted this in the wrong place. today, gsl. great w/o, but tough. I am loving this rotation and i'm a big fan of working upper body. jocq

Hi ladies!!

Checking in with Muscle Max done and resting tomorrow. I felt like doing today's workout. So, I went for it. Tomorrow I will relax and go to church and stuff.

Have a great weekend..Sounds like the roadtrippers are having an awesome time..

Hi ladies!! After pushing myself with Muscle Max yesterday, I was so happy today was a rest day on the schedule. My pecs are really sore..

Kathy, you're doing great! Hope you enjoyed your day off!

Back from the cottage and did IMAX 3! We had a good time at the lake, did some tubing with the kids and the kids made a big fort. It was nice and quiet as the 5 older kids (mine and their cousins) spent most of their time in their fort and the adults weren't allowed in ;-) Darn, we had to sit around the bonfire with adult conversation only. LOL

Hope everyone has a great week! Jocq, glad you could join us! Kim

Hey there

Did some non-Cathe step today - I'm certainly starting to feel the concentration on legs. Got B&G premix 2 to look forward to tomorrow.

I'm enjoying this rotation - nice to have a different focus.

Kim - sounds like you had a great time at the cottage.

Hi ladies!!

Kim: Glad you had a wonderful weekend. Sounded like fun. Oh and I did enjoy my day off. Well, sorta..Hubby and I painted our downstairs bathroom. Then I got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the tiles...

Ronne: I am enjoying the rotation too..Great job!!

Today I tackled KPC..I really enjoyed it today and it helped loosen up those still kinda sore muscles..

I'm here today too. Still plugging away at the rotation and got Muscle Max done. DD (6) and the little girl from next door were playing in the basement while I was working out. This little girl decided that Cathe looked like fun and started doing the workout with me. I have light weight/bands as my kids like to join in sometimes so that was fine. DD joined us for a bit as well so we had a whole exercise class going on. Then dd decided it was time to go back to the barbie dolls but the other little girl wanted to keep working out with me and they ended up in a big fight;( ;(
So much for my nice peaceful exercise time sometimes it's worth getting up at 5am to workout before work.

Kim: That is so cute!! My kids use to do my workouts with me. One would be the instructor and the other would be the class. They aren't into that much anymore though. We do get out on our morning walks with the dog. We did that this morning and then started our first day of homeschooling for the year. It was a great day. Now we are on our way to the pool.

I did workout today and I did Leaner Legs. That was the first time I tackled that workout. I enjoyed it!1

Have a great day ladies..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.