August '07 Rotation Check in

I don't have this one yet! Should I get it (of course you all will say yes!!)

:)

"Life is short so be the best you can be every day of your life!"

"Running feels great for my soul!"

:) CHEETAH :)

Hi ladies!! I did Body Max 2 today. Started off the month with a toughie..I was pouring with sweat..

You are right..It is a great one. You must get it Cheetah..

Of course you have to get it, why did you bother asking;) Can you substitute with the first one? What a killer workout! I just did it on the weekend and really wasn't sure I wanted to do it again today. Good thing I didn't see the schedule till this morning, I didn't have much time to dread it. LOL

Will plan to workout tomorrow and take my free day on the weekend instead. Kim

Hey Kim!!! Just wanted to peek in & say hi! I did BM2 today (Cardio & Weights premix), so much fun! I'm not doing the August rotation, I'm going to start another round of P90X on August 20th.

Hope you're doing well!!

Hi ladies..

Today was a rest day on the schedule. But, I decided to do segment 2 of Stretch Max. It felt great!!

Hi ladies!! Just finished up with the Butts & Gutts premix on the schedule. My legs are tired too..

Hey Kim!! Yep, I preordered this time around. I'm so excited! I also got S & H, that was one set that I didn't have yet that I really wanted. It's awesome!! Good luck w/ the August rotation!!

Hey Kathy, you're doing great!

I did go up to the cottage for the last couple of days. It's a long weekend in Canada. So I missed two days of the rotation but did do lots of swimming, pedal boat and hauled the boat in/out of the water. (no boating as we couldn't get it going:-( )

Got home tonight and did IMAX 2 so I'm back on track. This is my all time favourite workout! Looking forward to a quiet day at home tomorrow and will do L&G. This one always has a bit of a dread factor for me.

Thanks..I am really enjoying Cathe's rotations. This one will be my third rotation. Sounds like you were really active on your vacation. Great job getting IMAX 2 in last night.

Today I am checking in with Cardio & Weights done. My hamstrings and calves are soooo sore from yesterday...

I realized that yesterday I posted I was going to do L&G today, I course I meant GSL (which I did do this morning) I think that was an unconscious slip because I would prefer to do L&G. LOL Gym Style Legs is a killer! Man was I sweating!

Good for you doing Cardio and Weights. I'm looking forward to that one, haven't done it in ages. That's the good thing about rotations, it makes me do workouts that I don't usually reach for.

I thought some others might join us that waited to start the rotation on Monday?

Kim

Hey Kim: The rest might still join in with us soon... I think either workout is killer. You know my legs can't tell the difference. They are sore no matter which workout. HAHA I agree I love that Cathe uses all the workouts.

What do you do when Cathe puts a run on the rotation? Tomorrow the workout is to run for 50 minutes. I was thinking of doing Rhythmic Step as I don't run. Or I usually do my elliptical instead of running.

I do run. Actually did a half marathon in June and have only ran 3 times since so will be good to try a run on Wednesday.

Hi there

Just starting the August rotation but I'm switching it around. Did the B&G premix yesterday and got BM2 today. I've only ever done it once all the way through so I know it's going to be tough!x(

I do it on a 6" step - did you all use 8"?

Hey Ronne: I use an 8" step. But, man it was tough and is tough every time I do it. I like a challenge though.

That's impressive!

Well it's done! Didn't think I was going to make it - almost gave up at Abs!

Just got to work out what I'm going to do tomorrow as I'm taking my rest day at the weekend :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.