August '07 Rotation Check in

Hi leadies!! I can't believe I forgot to checkin yesterday. We were busy and my day was gone before I knew it.

I did Butts & Gutts premix #4 and it was tough with all that floorwork.

Today is Rhythmic Step which I love. So, that will be fun!!

Hi ladies!! I got Rhythmic Step done. Great fun workout!!

Hope everyone is having a great day...

Great job Kim!!

Got up early (Dog woke me) and got CTX kickboxing and upper body split done! I really enjoyed this workout and finished while everyone else was still sleeping!

Kathy, you're almost finished the rotation. Any ideas what you'll do next? Have you seen good results from this rotation?

Have a good weekend everyone! Kim

Hey Kim: I really really like this month's rotation. I think I would have gotten more results if my eating was cleaner. But, I do notice the outer thighs and glutes looking a bit more refined!! HAHA

Not sure what next month will be. Probably whatever Cathe posts or one of her previous ones if that one isn't to my interest. What about you?? After I finish the rest of the workouts, I will do a little bit of a rest period and go with low key workouts I think. Maybe dust of some of my FIRM workouts I haven't done since I switched completely over to Cathe's DVDs.

Today, I am home with the house all to myself. Hubby took the kids to Williamsport PA to watch some of the little league world series. My son is really into baseball now. He just finished up with tball and will be starting the Rookie league soon. My daughter has been playing softball and really enjoys that too. So, I will got to my workout later. Right now I am going to goof off on the computer for a while. I don't get to do that much without interruptions!! HAHA

Have a great day!!

Kathy, hope you enjoyed your quiet time to yourself, that always a treat for busy moms!

Did the B&G premix this morning, now heading out for a desperately needed haircut before I head back to work tomorrow.

I should finish this August rotation on Thurs or Friday then we'll probably head to the cottage for the long weekend. I always enjoy cathe's rotations so I'll check out September's rotation and maybe start that next Monday if it's a good one.

Anyone else still doing the August rotation??? Kim

Hey Kim: That sounds like a plan...

I decided I needed a rest day today. So, I will continue and finish the rotation tomorrow and Tuesday..

Have a great day!!

Just did Rythmic Step, found my mind wandering alot for some reason. Not good with this workout I really needed to concentrate so ended up tripping a few times.

Tomorrow's your last workout Kathy! Kim

Finished up with the last day of the rotation....I did Kickmax today. That last blast really got me. I couldn't finish all those tuck jumps!!

The rest of the month I am going to take it low key and do some FIRM workouts. Then wait and see what Cathe's September rotation looks like..

WTG for finishing Kathy!! I had internet trouble yesterday so couldn't post to you.

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday and did Legs and Glutes along with the ab work this evening. Plan to do Drill Max tomorrow and KM on Friday to finish the rotation before the weekend.

Taking ds to auditions for "Are you Smarter than a Canadian 5th Grader". LOL He really wants to go, might be fun.

Kim

How exciting!! Good luck to your son...I should check for that around here. They have that here in the US as well. My daughter is just starting 5th grade...

Great job on the rotation..I am taking it easier the rest of the week. Yesterday I did FIRM Aerobic Body shaping and will do another FIRM cardio today..Looking forward to seeing Cathe Sept. rotation. Maybe if we both do that one we can check in together again. It was fun and encouraging...

Have a great day..

Did the Drill Max Premix. Didn't seem too hard for some reason.

The audition was quite fun actually. Quite a bit of waiting at times but they were very well organized and kept you moving from room to room with different activites to try. Only about 150 kids showed up to audition so wasn't that crazy. They will call any kids they are interested in tonight to come back tomorrow for a second audition.

I would enjoy doing another checkin if we both do Sept rotation definitely keeps me from just quitting (which has been known to happen before ;-) )

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.