Ziploc Bags

Pedmom

Cathlete
I am probably worrying about nothing, but I just pulled out my box of Ziploc brand gallon size baggies. Seriously? Short, shirt, bra, undies, and socks are never going to all fit in there. Is there a bigger size baggie that I don't know about??

I think the Ziploc bags are a great idea but I've never used them and not had any problems. I vote not to worry about it. :D

I've always used the gallon-size bags. I fold the shirt in half, then lay the other clothing flat on top, then roll everything up with the shirt and put it in the bag that way. Rolling rather than folding seems to make the difference.

Mine fit fine in the gallon bags. "boy shorts" for underneath shorts, shorts, top, sports bra, and socks all fit rolled up in bags. I can imagine the sweaty stinky clothes afterwards and I'll be glad I have them with the fabric softener sheets thrown in there.

I have always used the gallon ziplock, and it all fits ( extra long pants shirt bra etc) It is in the folding

Suzette

I did get my items to fit but I was thinking if I'm lucky enough to go to another road trip I would buy the quart size bags. You could probably use just any plastic bag and tie it into a knot:)

Mare145 said:
I did get my items to fit but I was thinking if I'm lucky enough to go to another road trip I would buy the quart size bags. You could probably use just any plastic bag and tie it into a knot:)

I just used the Walmart bags and it was okay because I was able to wash everything at tonights hotel. I will definitely try the ziplocs next time tho because the bags would not have held the stinkiness in all the way home!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.