Zappos.com?

Zappos is fantastic! I have ordered many times from them and never had a problem. I have also had to return shoes more than once and they credit your account quickly. The free shipping and free returns make it very easy to shop. And they ship fast too!

I guess I can't say too many good things about them! They're great.

:) Nicole

The BEST luck!! I got my pair of shoes in about 2 days...with free shipping. They are very good and they have every freaking shoe you can imagine.

I love Zappos.com for their free shipping and returns !!! Shipping is really quick. They upgrade you to 2-day shipping with no charge at all. But I do think the prices are higher than other shoes website. But then again, they have so many variety and sizes that you might not be able to find somewhere else.

Good customer service and literally thousands of shoes! I really love this website... however, the prices are higher. I guess it covers the free shipping.

I've compared prices & Zappos appears to build the shipping into their price. But boy, what a selection.

Debra

I ordered a pair of shoes from Zappos whose color I didn't like when I received them, and I was able to return them without any problem, with a quick refund.

Love them! Used them twice, great service each time. Great customer care, fabulous quality boots, and I really like the fact that you can read other people's reviews of the item before buying, and also view the shoe/boot from many different angles so you can see what it would look like on your foot.

Clare

By far, the best online shopping experience ever! I even wrote to them to say how great I thought they were, and I never do things like that. Good luck! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.