Your favourite Cathe live for downloads

Docbha

Hi Catheletes since there is a sale ongoing I would love to download some Cathe live workouts. Which are your favourites especially looking for full body workouts. Thanks a lot.

I prefer the body split workouts, all upper or all lower, but like some total body occasionally. There are a lot of total body workouts, some have cardio like the Boot Camps, while others are more weight focused. Personally, I like the PHA and Total Body Giant Sets (TBGS) workouts. TBGS 1 #108, TBGS 2 #214, TBGS 3 # 251. PHA 1 #57, PHA 2 #94, PHA 3 #184, PHA 2020 #278, Hooked on PHA #288, PHA Supersets #314, PHA No Repeats #348, PHA Supersets 2, No Repeats #366, PHA Supersets 3 #391. There are also plenty of metabolic total body workouts. If you do want some upper/lower body splits, I really like the Touch Up Training #294, 296 & 298, the Burn Sets #302,304 & 305, and the Lift It Split It #346, 419 & 421. Happy shopping!:)

I prefer the body split workouts, all upper or all lower, but like some total body occasionally. There are a lot of total body workouts, some have cardio like the Boot Camps, while others are more weight focused. Personally, I like the PHA and Total Body Giant Sets (TBGS) workouts. TBGS 1 #108, TBGS 2 #214, TBGS 3 # 251. PHA 1 #57, PHA 2 #94, PHA 3 #184, PHA 2020 #278, Hooked on PHA #288, PHA Supersets #314, PHA No Repeats #348, PHA Supersets 2, No Repeats #366, PHA Supersets 3 #391. There are also plenty of metabolic total body workouts. If you do want some upper/lower body splits, I really like the Touch Up Training #294, 296 & 298, the Burn Sets #302,304 & 305, and the Lift It Split It #346, 419 & 421. Happy shopping!:)
Thanks so much. I do love some body splits as well. I try and do total body when I know I will not be able to workout for more than 3 days in a week. Thanks I will look at all these I also love the PHAs and total body giant sets feel like buying so many

... feel like buying so many
Hi Donna, we don't subscribe to Cathe LIVE but do purchase some downloads when Cathe has her sales 1-2x/year. I've learned to watch the clips each week and keep a list of ones I may be interested in. Then we narrow the list down. This year due to an injury, I used the search bar for low impact cardio, barre and band workouts. It is fun to get some new workouts, especially while on sale! :)

Hi Donna, we don't subscribe to Cathe LIVE but do purchase some downloads when Cathe has her sales 1-2x/year. I've learned to watch the clips each week and keep a list of ones I may be interested in. Then we narrow the list down. This year due to an injury, I used the search bar for low impact cardio, barre and band workouts. It is fun to get some new workouts, especially while on sale! :)
Yes always fun to add more to my kitty as my streaming service is not very good unfortunately and the video does not run smoothly if I stream it. Thanks this is a great idea too to watch the clips of the ones I am interested in any good band workouts you would recommend or low impact cardio - I love them too

We looked at Fantastic Elastic and Boss Bands & Loops Metabolic - we purchased the Boss Bands & Loops Metabolic 363 - haven't done it yet tho.

For low impact cardio, we just got (haven't done yet): 287, 478, 484 (which shows low impact options). I also like 140, 247, 301, 325.

Have fun shopping! :)

We looked at Fantastic Elastic and Boss Bands & Loops Metabolic - we purchased the Boss Bands & Loops Metabolic 363 - haven't done it yet tho.

For low impact cardio, we just got (haven't done yet): 287, 478, 484 (which shows low impact options). I also like 140, 247, 301, 325.

Have fun shopping! :)
Thanks a lot

When you purchase a download where does it go? Would it be in the Cathe live app? Or if I download it to my phone does that mean it’s ONLY always on my phone?

Thanks for any info …I am obviously not very tech savvy

When you purchase a download where does it go? Would it be in the Cathe live app? Or if I download it to my phone does that mean it’s ONLY always on my phone?

Thanks for any info …I am obviously not very tech savvy
Hey KeriJ,

To download means you place the file on at least one of your devices like your phone, laptop or desktop computer, chromebook, tablet, or directly to a storage drive - each workout is about 1.5 - 3 GB, so they take up alot of storage on your device.

I download to either my laptop or desktop & back it up for safe storage to an external hard drive. I organize them into file folders by type (cardio, Metabolic, TB, UB, LB, recovery, core, etc.) and put those files on those little thumb/usb/stick drives to plug into my dvd player's USB port.

My method has evolved over time ... In the past I'd either hook up the laptop to the TV in our workout room or if I downloaded them to the desktop, I made dvd disks to play in the dvd player. I find it easiest to use the little thumb/usb drives - they're pretty inexpensive & easy. I use a little case (real cheap on Amazon) to store the drives on a shelf next to the dvd player.

Now that we found a way to make this easy for us, we almost always take advantage of Cathe's 40% off sale to get at least 5 new Cathe workouts for ~$6/workout ... how fun is that! :)

Hey KeriJ,

To download means you place the file on at least one of your devices like your phone, laptop or desktop computer, chromebook, tablet, or directly to a storage drive - each workout is about 1.5 - 3 GB, so they take up alot of storage on your device.

I download to either my laptop or desktop & back it up for safe storage to an external hard drive. I organize them into file folders by type (cardio, Metabolic, TB, UB, LB, recovery, core, etc.) and put those files on those little thumb/usb/stick drives to plug into my dvd player's USB port.

My method has evolved over time ... In the past I'd either hook up the laptop to the TV in our workout room or if I downloaded them to the desktop, I made dvd disks to play in the dvd player. I find it easiest to use the little thumb/usb drives - they're pretty inexpensive & easy. I use a little case (real cheap on Amazon) to store the drives on a shelf next to the dvd player.

Now that we found a way to make this easy for us, we almost always take advantage of Cathe's 40% off sale to get at least 5 new Cathe workouts for ~$6/workout ... how fun is that! :)
O wow thanks!! I had no idea those usb things could plug into the DVD player!! I will have to check it out. That is fun because I love some of the Cathe lives yay!

O wow thanks!! I had no idea those usb things could plug into the DVD player!! I will have to check it out. That is fun because I love some of the Cathe lives yay!
Yup, mine is on the front of the Sony player so it's easier than on the TV's USB port. Check your equipment out and if you have photos or a video or something on a USB drive, put it in and experiment. It was a game changer for us! Depending on your TV, you might just be able to cast to it from your phone or laptop - we can with our TVs upstairs, but not with the one in the workout room - maybe someday when/if we update that TV.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.