Youngest and oldest Cathletes!

I'm 63. Started Cathe 10 years ago in an attempt to combat osteoporosis. No help with the osteo, but I looked and felt the best ever. Unfortunately I've had to dial back the Cathe of late because of arthritic knees...

I'm 34 and discovered Cathe on FitTV a year or two ago although I had purchased her Basic Step "starter kit" from Walmart a few years prior. I started out with Kick, Punch, & Crunch via FitTV and was instantly hooked. I pulled the little Home-Step out of my closet and haven't looked back since! I have since graduated to the Club-Step, the High Step, Slide&Glide gliders, heavier weights, fire-walker loops, over 30 Cathe DVDs, and a smaller jeans :D I absolutely adore Cathe!!

I'm 33 years old. I discovered Cathe on FitTv in 2008. I started with RS, then discovered it was too hard and did the beginner's rotation. Before that I had done Step Reebok and way back when I was just 19 years old I took a live class with an instructor at the jr. college. I'm more co-ordinated now than I was then.;) Cathe is always a challenge. Some of the new LImpact series is over my head. I don't always feel like getting started, but I always feel good after and am glad that I did it.

Alisha

I'll be 53 next week. I started with Cathe about 6 years ago when I purchased a step & her DVD was inside. 1st purchase was 4DS.

Just wondering what the age range is of people who workout with Cathe?
Would love to know.

I'm 40 and I workout with Cathe since 2005 i belive. She changes my body. I leave in Italy and I'm so satisfied and happy to work with her.:eek:
There are a lot of gym here in Rome, but Cathe is the best!!!!

I'm 44 and found Cathe online (can't even remember where) a couple years ago. My very first Cathe was Gym Style and I was hooked :D

I'm 27 and started with Cathe in 2005 (at 21) after seeing her on FitTv - I think it was Legs and Glutes. My first dvd purchase was Hardcore Extreme. I'd never done step before that so learning the routines was a challenge, but I felt so accomplished when I did! Every time I buy another instructor's dvds I end up not doing them very often because they don't measure up to Cathe!!

I'm 27 and discovered Cathe on FitTV in 2006. When I first previewed her workouts on FitTV I thought, "this woman is nuts - there's no way I can do that." So I didn't. Fastforward to Summer 2010 and I decided to give Cathe another shot. I started with Imax 2 (yeah...wouldn't recommend that), Step Blast, and Kick, Punch, Crunch. I could barely survive doing the shortened versions from FitTV WITH commercial breaks! After a few months I started noticing changes in my body and endurance levels, realized Cathe knew what she was doing, started building my prized "Cathe Collection" and haven't looked back!

I'm 33, and I think it was 2005ish that I found Cathe. I was puttering around on Collage Video looking for an advanced kickbox, and found KickMax. Ordered it, almost died :p, and then bought more Cathe.

Nan

I'm 34, started working out exactly a year ago as I had to lose my pregnancy weight. In 6 months' time I went back to job and I was back on my old clothes, felt stronger and made so many progress in terms of endurace/stamina/cardiovascular benefits/strenght...I can do things I wouldn't have ever imagined I could do and I feel better than in my twenties. In other words...I've become addicted to Cathe's workouts :) she's my best remedy against stress, fatigue, boredom..she really made me "embrace the challenge" and am so happy to have found her and this community too!

I'll be 53 in December and I've been working out w/Cathe for approximately 15 years or so..... give or take. I've purchased every one of her series during pre-sale time b/c I know her pre-sale prices are a good value and I know that she produces an exemplary product. She's the absolute BEST in her field!!! :D Like many other posters, I too, was a Firm user before discovering Cathe.

Just wondering what the age range is of people who workout with Cathe?
Would love to know.

I will be turning 47 in about 9 days (I believe I will be the same age as Cathe!). Although no where near her caliber of fitness (LOL!). I can't remember when I first learned about Cathe (the late '80s, early '90s), but I was looking for new step workouts because I had outgrown the Jane Fonda step workouts, etc. Found Cathe online and the rest is history!! Never even considered working out with weights at that time (thought cardio was the only magic solution) and was so glad when Cathe introduced me to weights later. I've come a long way since that time and give all the credit to Cathe's workouts!!

Hi!
I'm 55 and I can't remember exactly when I started working out with Cathe. I've thought it was 2005, but, now I'm kinda thinking it's 2003! I got my first workout from Collage (Basic Step and Body Fusion), then Low Max next. Then I found Cathe.com (because Cathe was featured in Collage), then learned about all her other workouts and started preordering everything new she came out with!

I'm 25 and have been doing Cathe workouts since 2003 when I was 17 years old :). ACTUALLY, when I was 13 years old I belonged to her gym and did classes with her regularly. I still do them occassionally now too when I get a guest pass. Can't afford a membership yet but as soon as I can I'll be doing classes WITH Cathe as much as possible!

I'm 44 and I started with Cathe back in 1990/91. I had been a Firmie, but wanted something different. I looked in a Collage Video Catalog and picked the early Step N Motion tapes. Boy, did I think I was in shape! I tried them and they were so hard that I sent them back! I couldn't keep up.

A year or so later I repurchased them and they were easy. I used Cathe all the way through the Sash Series and then fell off the Cathe wagon because other things tempted me. This fall I hopped back up on the Cathe Wagon with STS and LIS and I can hang with the best of them.

Thank you Cathe for the volume, variety and fitness fun.

Lesia

I'm 30 and have been working out to Cathe since 2003. I now have every workout except the optional squat rack workouts from STS, ab hits, and the beginner/intermediate low impact step and total body stretching.

I am 45 and have been working out with Cathe since about 2005. My first Cathe workout was All Step. For me it all began in the 80's with Joanie Greggains, then Jane Fonda, Kathy Smith, Denise Austin, The Firm, Taebo and the list goes on. Cathe is my favorite.

No intention of slowing down.....EVER! Thanks Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.