Youngest and oldest Cathletes!

kenja

Cathlete
Just wondering what the age range is of people who workout with Cathe?
Would love to know.

I'll be 59 in 9 days. I was blessed to have found Cathe in December of 1999!!!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

I am 61. I don't remember exactly when I discovered Cathe, but I believe it was in the early 2000s. I had been using the Firm workouts (the older ones) since the 80s and did not like the changes made by that company. After spending way too much money on other kinds of workouts (and gimmicky equipment), I finally found Cathe on Fit TV. I am so glad I did.

I'm 27, and I've been doing Cathe workouts since 2005. What a life and body changing 6 years it's been! :)

Last edited:
I'll be 55 on 11/11. (Sounds like a number event, huh?)

I found Cathe through Collage Video when MIS was first released. I think that would have been about 1999? I had been working out and running for many years before that, but that was my first introduction to Cathe! :)

I'll be 55 on 11/11. (Sounds like a number event, huh?)

I found Cathe through Collage Video when MIS was first released. I think that would have been about 1999? I had been working out and running for many years before that, but that was my first introduction to Cathe! :)

JeanneMarie, actually your birthday is 11/11/11! How cool! MIS was one of the workouts I ordered when I placed my very first order in Dec. 1999! The rest is history. I have every workout now!

49 for 6 more weeks and I started doing Cathe just after Low Max, Imax 3 series came out.

JeanneMarie, actually your birthday is 11/11/11! How cool! MIS was one of the workouts I ordered when I placed my very first order in Dec. 1999! The rest is history. I have every workout now!

Debbie, you're right! I actually meant to put all three "11's", but didn't. I can't decide what to do on the actual day. It needs to be something spectacular though! ;)

Isn't it cool that MIS got us both started with Cathe? :D

I'm 60. I was second handing at Value Village and came across these VHS tapes (Maximum Intensity Cardio, and later MIS) they looked like they were a little more challenging than "The Firm" workouts. I'm not sure what year that was, but when I got them home I was hooked and been doing Cathe's workouts from then on. I became a member a year or so after that so it might have been 2003.

What a ride! I am proud to have every single workout and some she doesn't sell any longer.

Janie

Last edited:
I am 60. I have been doing
Cathe since mid 80's

I thought Cathe didn't start Step N Motion Videos until about 1988. I could be wrong, but I didn't think she had videos out in the mid 80's. Not trying to pick, just wondering if you knew about some earlier videos that I don't know about.

I'm 44 now started working out with Cathe in ummmm 99 I think?! Either way I've never looked back. All I can say is people usually guess my age as early 30's and I really believe working out and eating well is responsible for that, and I give Cathe all the credit for getting me to love fitness :)

I am 45 and Cathe is my favourite of all instructors hands down. I keep her DVD's separated from all the other workouts I own 'cos in my heart she is in a league of her own and deserves her own shelf (shelves actually!).

I'm 27. I first saw Cathe on FitTV a while ago, maybe when I was 18. I couldn't really do the workouts at the time, no equipment, not a high enough fitness level, but I was really impressed by by the strength of her workouts. I've been working out with Cathe now since mid summer. I love it :)

I am 55 I have been doing Cathe workouts since 2003. I started with Joanie Greggains in my 20's, Jane Fonda & Richard Simmons in my 30's, found TheFirm, and Cathe in my 40's.

Hello everybody ;) Greetings from Europe:

Great idea!!!

I'm 34 years old and I discoverd Cathe on the internet. I think my first purchase
was the Pyramids and Step Jam, still in VHS...I think early 2000 ???

Was hooked immediately and now have all her DVD's :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.