You'll need 8 workout outfits

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All!

In total, you'll actually need 8 comfortable workout outfits! Along with a couple of cover ups for the post sweat chill factor. Good idea to have some plastic baggies to put your sweaty clothes in between workouts.

FRI:
Step/kickbox
Jammie stretch

SAT:

Step
Bootcamp w/me
Yoga w/Nikki
Cardio Core Circuit
Zumba workout

SUN:
Sunday early bird workout

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cathe, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. This is "my vacation," from the kids LOL I can't wait to feel the energy (and the DOMS :D).

Hi All!

In total, you'll actually need 8 comfortable workout outfits! Along with a couple of cover ups for the post sweat chill factor. Good idea to have some plastic baggies to put your sweaty clothes in between workouts.

FRI:
Step/kickbox
Jammie stretch

SAT:
Step
Bootcamp w/me
Yoga w/Nikki
Cardio Core Circuit
Zumba workout

SUN:

Oooooh I have goosebumps! I might even make the Sun early bird workout this year. :p Can't wait to get my butt kicked by Cathe in person! Again! :D

Eight?? As in, seven plus one?

Hi All!

FRI:
Step/kickbox
Jammie stretch

SAT:

Step
Bootcamp w/me
Yoga w/Nikki
Cardio Core Circuit
Zumba workout

SUN:

Now how'd we mis-count so badly?? Lemme go correct our detailed packing list................. :p

I'm rolling the dice and only opting to change a couple times Saturday. I figure it's all sweat and the same, right? ;-) I will still clearly overpack, but I think I can share a few outfits across some of these workouts...yay, can't wait!!!! GIDDY!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.