You who.... Pinky

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Pinky, I have saved this routine you put together. It BLEW me away when I seen it, only you can come up with some kick butt routines, I’ve seen your work. This is truly awesome :eek: :D

Your body is masterpiece truly to be admired. I’ll let you know tomorrow. Thank you ;)

LM warm-up
LM cycle 1
squats, 20 reps, 45 lbs.
plie squats, 20 reps, 45 lbs.
LM cycle 2
squats, 20 reps, 45 lbs.
plie squats, 20 reps, 45 lbs.
LM cycle 3
leg presses, first set with 8-lb. db's, 16 reps each leg
leg presses, 2nd set with 10's, 16 reps each leg
LM cycle 4
two sets of static lunges, 45 lbs., 16 reps each leg
LM cycle 5
leg presses, first set with 8-lb. db's, 16 reps each leg
leg presses, 2nd set with 10's, 16 reps each leg
LM cycle 6
two sets of static lunges, 40 lbs., 16 reps each leg
LM cycle 7
LM cool down

Teddygirl~

Hi Teddygirl,

A little birdie told me to check out this thread. Thanks for the compliments. I hope you'll like the routine. If you want to make it tough, don't do the step segments and heavy up on the weights. Just do the blasts then the weights. Have fun!

Pinky :)

Nice! I guess what intrigued me the most about your set up for this workout, is that I don’t do circuit workouts 'EVER' I have just about all of Cathe’s workouts, well except LIC you best believe that I'll be ordering that one next week }( :9 and I also do not have the Terminator its on me wish list :9

But, this morning I had a blasts, legs were on firer. I did the squats with a 40lb barbell and lunges with 20's and so on, decided too go a little lighter b/c I don’t want my legs to bulk and they do without a lot of effort. Next time, I do this workout, I will try it with the blasts only. Thank you ;) ;)

Teddygirl~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.