You are beautiful--yes you! :)

ellesan

Cathlete
I recently heard about the Operation Beautiful movement and wanted to share it with all of you fabulous Cathletes! I love this idea! :D We get so many negative messages everyday in the media that we are not good enough, thin enough, beautiful enough, etc. the way we are....let's change that!

The goal of Operation Beautiful is to end this negative self-talk or “Fat Talk" and help other women feel good about themselves! Grab some post it notes and a pen and start leaving notes like these where ever you like: bathroom mirrors, fitting rooms, the scale at the gym, etc. Check out the website for more inspiration at http://www.operationbeautiful.com

I started yesterday and made 20 notes--so fun!

These images are from the website:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oh my gosh, Ellesan!! What a wonderful post!! I'm going to share this with all my gal-pals!! :D

Have a wonderul Sunday!

Pam

I like the idea, but depending on my mood and self-thought on any given day, finding one of these would actually make me feel worse (or mad, or cry, or something like that). I would have a very heated "bull-s***, f***-you" reaction to it. But I may be a little nuts, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.