Yoga only for one full week..?

millalyte86

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I've been doing your workouts for years. I'm from Washington Twp. and even used to go to the old four seasons when I was in middle school and high school. I still see you around here and there but since I see you on TV almost everyday when I work out I'm star struck :p and too shy to say hi haha! Anyway my sister and I are HUGE fans. You are the best instructor. I've tried other at home workouts and NONE are as hard as yours are!

Anyway, now to my question.. I'm looking for a new way to change things up and shock my body. Some people have suggested taking a full week off from working out and then when I start my workouts again it will sort of shock my body.. what do you think of this? I honestly dont know if I could go a whole week without working out so I was wondering what you think about a full week of only yoga? Right now I workout 6 days a week.. cardio, weights, with yoga only once a week. Do you think that the week of yoga will help change things up a little? I'm getting married in October :D and am looking to lose about 15ish lbs. by then. I already lost a little more then 10 lbs. but its coming off SO SLOW! I'm eating super clean and counting my calories and working out 6 days a week. I even up my workout intensities. But my weight is hardly dropping.

Any advise will be SO appreciated! Thanks again for all the amazing videos! I wish I could afford the STS series but we're paying for the wedding so thats out of the question lol. But LOVE your HIIT workouts!! You're the best by far!! Thanks!

-Lauren

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.