Yoga Max

Yoga

I really loved that Cathe included 2 Yoga WOs on the last series. Now that am getting older have been doing more Yoga and was thrilled Cathe is now incorporating these routines into her workouts.

Well said. I think the disappointment has been with the expectation that Yoga Max was going to be a yoga strengthening routine when in reality it is a intermediate yoga stretching routine. But for stretching after an intense workout, I love using either of the Yogas in the LI series as they don't require the use of equipment.

Very well said. I am not disappointed in the slightest, as I have plenty of yoga strengthening routines. What I want--and desperately need--after Cathe gets done with me is an 'intermediate yoga stretching routine.'

I found Yoga Max to be perfect.

i'm not trying to highjack this thread, but i know several people mentioned yoga relax in this thread....i couldn't comment about it b/c i had not done it yet, but i did comment about yoga max....but i did it yesterday and i must say that i absolutely loved yoga relax.....i felt so 'relaxed'(go figure...lol) and stretched out and clear headed after i finished.....cathe seems to have the perfect tone of voice for these workouts....it was so calming....n e way....that's all....i loved it:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.