Yoga dvd's

Tony Sanchez Yoga Challenge 1 or getting progressively more difficult and longer II and III available on amazon.

I have Rodney Yee and I just listed it on Amazon today. It is called Yoga Conditioning for Athletes. If you want to buy it - I am happy to sell it to you and remove it from Amazon. I am just trying to make extra Christmas cash!

Let me know,

Clarissa :)

I have Rodney Yee and I just listed it on Amazon today. It is called Yoga Conditioning for Athletes. If you want to buy it - I am happy to sell it to you and remove it from Amazon. I am just trying to make extra Christmas cash!

Let me know,

Clarissa :)

Thanks for the offer I think I'll check out the posted list before deciding.

Gravity & Grace by Peter Sterios. Very challenging but I haven't done it very much since it's such a long practice. Aside from the main practice, there is a hip opening flow and a backbend flow.

Also, Mark Blanchard's Sedona series is very challenging. I don't really like his personality but I do it when I want a tough practice. There are 5 DVDs in this set - The Foundation, The Flow, The Core, The Culmination and the Stretch. I've done all of them except for The Stretch. The Foundation has a tough standing series which lasts about an hour and then there is 25 mins. of floorwork. My legs were burning - I couldn't wait to get down to the floor.

Both of these have headstands and handstands. Mark does lots of chaturangas, standing splits.

Eoin is probably my favorite - I have both Power Yoga for Happiness 1 and 2 and they are both worth getting. PY4H1 has 5 practices and PY4H2 has 7 (there is an 85 mins. full practice and then 6 premixes). Eoin doesn't do headstands or handstands but he likes to do bound poses.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.