YIPEEEEEE I'm in Cathe heaven

StepEdith

Cathlete
I got 5 new Cathe's yesterday. Ab Hits, Step Max, Step Jam, Step Fit, Power Max. OMG I've previewed all but the Ab Hits and I love them!!! The music and routines are sooooo good.

I can't wait to do Step Jam today!!!!!! :-jumpy

Edith

Hi there!
I've been such a Cathe fan for years! Step Jam has always been my all-time favorite fun video to do! I just ordered the "Classics" on DVD because my old videos are wearing out. Thanks, SNM for realizing that we still love the older videos -- back when we thought thong leotards were cool! :-rollen

I can totally relate to your thrill about getting new Cathes. I am planning on getting the Intensity series from my hubby (like many of us) and either the Rhythmic Step DVD or the Classics DVD from my parents. My dh thinks I'm weird for only asking for Cathe dvds, but they really are the main things I want. Along with a stability ball, medicine ball, mini-step, etc. hee hee I am very excited for your new arrivals. Have a great time with them. Heather

Step Jam is super! Did you do it yet? It really doesn't feel like it's 47 min. long. I love the finale of the 3rd section where she puts everything together. And in Step Fit where she says, "Was that a sheep?" Oh she is too much. I even love the cool down of Step Fit! Cathe can even make the Macarena fun! And Power Max is one tough tape. Some people have posted that Cathe's early tapes are too *easy* for them now, but PM always gets me. There are some great songs on that one. I am so happy for you. Have fun!

I have ALL the older step tapes now and I can tell you they are not too easy for this Cathe fan!!! I love them I really do. And yes Step Jam is riot, they all are really.

Edith

I just ordered the Classics on DVD, along with PH, MIS, and Body Max. I can hardly wait to get my hands on the Classics. Unfortunately, I have to wait for Christmas, they are a present from my DH and kids.
Lori S.

Lori, let us know what you think once you try them. They are fun! I just did Step Max for the first time doing run ups instead of basics, adding power whenever I could and doing power 3's instead of repeaters. My heartrate got as high as it does during 10-10-10. I was very happy. There are also days, however, where I am fine doing Step Max as is. Enjoy!!!

I'm happy for you! I recently received Step Fit and Power Max and will be getting Step Jam soon. I love her "oldies" as much as the new ones! You'll have a blast! Susan

Thanks everyone I am having fun already with them. Heck I was having fun with the first 2 batches of her oldies I ordered. I'm addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.