Yeah me!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
I can't believe I am saying this, but I am in the 4th week of the Insanity challenge and feeling great!! (Cathe- your new workouts are next! Can't wait!!!!!!). :D:cool::D

I have been modifying but Shaun still kicks my butt BIG time!! I am not actually collapsing on the floor and cussing a Shaun! I feel really good if not GREAT afterwards and the next morning I can still walk vs. crawl to the bathroom!!:eek:

I believe I am actually on target for the infamous "I earned it" T-shirt. Still wondering, Cathe, if along with the gift certificate for completing a challeng, if we could earn one of the nifty new t-shirts??

Thanks and wish me luck!! Next week is Recovery week- PHEW!!

Pam

Congratulations Pam! Us Cathletes are hard core :eek:.

I'm doing Body Beast right now (love, love, love it) and I have been so impressed with it that I have started eying some other Beach Body stuff, including Insanity, Hip Hop Abs, Asylum, and Shaun T's new one Focus T25. I really like Shaun T personality :D. I think the both of us would seriously kick booty together :eek:;).

Take care Pam! All the best :)

Natasha

Last edited:
Pam,

What are you referring to about receiving a gift certificate for completing a challenge? thanks:)

You can win/earn a $100 gift cert for Cathe's site if your success story is chosen. I believe she mentions it in this week's newsletter. I wasn't sure if they were still doing it or not.

Congratulations Pam! Us Cathletes are hard core

I'm doing Body Beast right now (love, love, love it) and I have been so impressed with it that I have started eying some other Beach Body stuff, including Insanity, Hip Hop Abs, Asylum, and Shaun T's new one Focus T25. I really like Shaun T personality :D. I think the both of us would seriously kick booty together :eek:;).

Take care Pam! All the best :)

Natasha

Hi Natasha! I've looked at the "Beast" workout and it seems intriguing. I'll take a peak again! Oh yeah- We Cathletes are sooo hard-core!:eek:

Although I don't like Beachbody's repetitious programs, I love the workouts individually. I love, love Beast. Ultimately, I just love the different methods between Cathe, Beast, Horizontal Conditioning and some others.

If you read the blog more clearly, it states "send us your XTRAIN success stories." So I don't think doing Shaun T's Insanity is included. Even if you click on the success stories link, it says to share your Cathe success stories.

Yeah, you.

I haven't looked at too many BB products, I find their marketing techniques annoying. I did though see an Asylum preview and thought a lot of the exercises looked pretty good. P90X seems pretty well rounded but Tony is such a yapper, thank goodness Cathe didn't turn into that.

Seriously can here "shakin' like a chihuahua" a hundred times and laugh. ;)

That is too funny! Who said "shakin' like a chihuahua" ?

As far as the challenges go - I'd love to see Cathe t-shirts fo completing her specific programs. I love the idea of flaunting the "badge of honor".

That is too funny! Who said "shakin' like a chihuahua" ?

As far as the challenges go - I'd love to see Cathe t-shirts fo completing her specific programs. I love the idea of flaunting the "badge of honor".

That would be Cathe in Slow & Heavy - Chest & Back, IIRC. Those sweat activated shirts are cool.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.