Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Happy Anniversary! 28 years is a long time. Ryan and I are only at 18 years lol

Today was CL Metabolic Mixup a walk and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. Seems like just yesterday we were married...

Checking in with Live: Intense Upper Body. That was a tough workout! I am going to be sore. Tomorrow I plan to do the Live legs one from last month. Looks like a goodie...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was Yvette Kickboxing Bootcamp, a walk and yoga. Today was CL Birthday Bash, a walk and yoga.

I am loving the remote work. I have so much more time in my day to workout,

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I love when I work at home too. I usually get more walks in and sometimes workout at lunch. Had to go in yesterday and today. Traffic was horrible coming home both days. The rest of the week I can be home. Yeah...

Checking in with Live: Standing and floor legs and core....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

I have been going to the office twice a week. I don‘t have to go in at all to do my job but the company I work for is very old school :rolleyes:. As long as I can keep this up, I will be thrilled. My commute is all of 10 minutes but it’s the getting ready for the office that backs me up.

Today was Yvette Metabolic Cardio, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Yes, it is the getting up and getting ready for work. I also have at least at 45 minutes drive; more if the traffic is bad. I would rather work instead of commute! Not sure what we will do in September.

Checking in with a walk and Live: For the love of Cardio...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was CL High Low Hiit a walk and Sydney Cummings stretch.

We are off to MD to visit for Margaret until tomorrow.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy:

We had a good visit but too short. Margaret is just too busy with med school applications. It will all worth it in the end but it is an incredible amount of work. I don‘t know how she does it!

Today was Yvette Kickboxing Step and leg work, a walk and yoga. Her workouts are tough so I try to alternate with Cathe,

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Metabolic Conditioning 2, a walk and the extended stretch from Step Boss.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

We had a nice visit with Lauren, Devin and Devin's parents yesterday. Saturday was beautiful here. Vic and I sat on the deck all day Super nice.

No workouts over the weekend. We stuck to our walks and upped it to 5 miles. My back is a little sore today. I think the walking has made it stiff or maybe I am not stretching enough. I started the August rotation today and did Circuit blast.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Do Devin’s parents live in VA as well?

Today was Yvette Cardio Bodyweight Circuit, a walk and yoga.

I am always sore and tight, That‘s why I try to do yoga everyday. It does seem to help.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Pumped Upper Body, a walk and yoga,

I seemed to have pulled something in my calf. We did a lot of walking in MD and i was wearing new Birkenstocks. Pretty sure that Is what aggregated it. I have been icing it and will go for some reflexology at lunchtime. Not was getting older lol

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

Yes, Devin's parents Live about a mile or so from us. We enjoy getting together with them.

Oh no take care of that calf. That is the worse. I hate getting a charlie horse in the middle of the night. Then the calf is achy all day..

Well we are back working at home fulltime again. Which is great!! Company is trying to keep everyone safe by only going in if necessary...

Checking in with Perfect Pump Upper body yesterday and lower body today.. Getting ready to head out for our walk..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

My calf is a little better today but still sore. The reflexology did help quite a bit. I just have not been resting enough - nonstop walking in addition to my normal workouts. I have to cut back for a few days.

That is nice that you have everyone so close. I doubt that will ever be the case for us but a girl can dream lol.

There is a total of 5 people in my office-we are all vaccinated and have our own offices. The company I work for is super old school and wants us in the office 2 days a week. I play along but there is zero reason for me to do it. I am completely paperless and everything I do is digital.

Today was Yvette LI Kickboxing, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Our office is big. We have about 100 people in our building. But we have our own offices in our own divisions. But, they are being super careful and if you don't need to be there we work at home. There are some who have to be there they work on classified stuff or in labs. I am happy to work from home.

Checking in with Cardio Core Circuit. I have been thinking of cutting one of my workout days for yoga or stretching. We have been upper our walks and I have been super sore. I think I need more stretching.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Regular yoga practice makes a big difference for me.

Today was just yoga. I am resting my calf today and will see what happens in the next few days. I am off next week so it may just be a rest week, I get 7 weeks vacation and have not used nearly enough of that so I am trying to take time whenever I can.

Have a great day,

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was an rest day. We went to the beach. It was beautiful.

Today was CL Cardio Boxing with SB Abs and a Sydney Cummings stretch. No walking still trying to heal my calf.

Have a great evening

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Metabolic Upper Body and SaraBeth yoga.

I muse likely will not be back here until Friday.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.