Xtrainers

Hi Kathy:

I am enjoying my rest week. I never used to but at almost 54 I really need them :)

Today was more yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Leaner Legs today and I did the challenge from the Hiit series: Scarecrow exercise. I did the bicep one yesterday and triceps on Sunday. I feel those. My muscles were screaming..

Rainy today so no walk. Bummer!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a windy cool day here. We went for our walk. But it was cold.

Workout today was 10-10-10 with triceps. I did the 100 rep challenge from hiit series-lateral raise.

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday and today were more yoga.

It’s been raining and cold here for days. I did walk for my morning coffee on Weds before it started.

I am trying to decide what to do next and was hoping the April rotation would speak to me but no go...

Have a good day,

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a rest day. My muscles are sore and need a break. We have windy and cool today. NO walk for us. When I took the dogs out it felt like ice blowing on me. Brrrr...

Need to look at the April rotation.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

A little warmer here today. The sun is shinning. But still cold. Tomorrow is suppose to be nice.

I decided to following the April rotation. At least for now. So today I did Perfect 30 High impact and the 50 reverse lunges. I did those wearing my weight vest.

Talk to you later.

Happy Easter!!!

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Total Body Mashup and a Sydney Cummings Foam roller stretch.

Our weather has been improving. Sunny and warmer today!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

We had an absolutely beautiful sunny day here today. We went for 2 walks and I did Lift it Hit it legs too.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Smokin Upper Body Blast. One of my all time favorites.

The weather has been favorable so we are walking again either in the morning or at lunchtime. I perfer to walk in the morning so I can lay in the sun at lunchtime :)

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa,

We had another awesome day. Sunny and upper 70s. We did our walk this morning and loved it. Workout today was Perfect 30 Upper Body.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa,

Checking in with Strong and Sweaty Bootcamp. We had beautiful weather today. We had 2 walks today...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was a WB mix of Lift It Hiit It Legs, LITE bonus abs and Extended Stretch.

How long are your walks? We only do 20-30 minutes in the morning.

It’s another beautiful sunny day. I am definitely laying in the sun at lunchtime

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Well we had a nice day Not as warm as yesterday and a little windy. But enjoyable. We went for our walk. We usually try to get at least a mile in sometimes more. That takes us about 20-30 minutes when we go I track it on my apple watch. I also did Rock Sock Kickbox with icy core 1.

Hope you enjoyed the sun.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Metabolic Blast and a walk. It was cloudy today and a little cooler. Suppose to rain some this weekend..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was a rest day. We took Jacob and his girlfriend to lunch. It is nice to get back to somewhat normal activities now that we are vaccinated.

Today was CL Stability Ball Total Body Weights and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Circuit Works plus Barre and Core. I don’t love barre work but like to switch it up sometimes.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.