Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Rainy icky day here. We manage to get a mile walk in before lunch when there was a break in the rain. Yesterday I did Pure Strength Back and Biceps. I am feeling those muscles today. Therefore, I decided to rest today. Planning to do the Pure Strength leg workout tomorrow..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

It rained here all day yesterday, Today is COLD and windy. The weekend is suppose to be better.

Today was CL Cardio Core Challenge, Step Boss Extended Stretch and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Ended up resting again. Got caught up cleaning up our office and then didn't feel like it. Oh well. Doing Pure Strength Legs in the morning..

Have a great evening. Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Good for you on the extra rest day. Next week is a recovery week and I can’t wait.

Today was Afterburn Butts and Gutts bonus abs and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Enjoy your rest week....

Checking in with a beautiful day here. We are sunny and upper 60. We went for a walk today and it was so nice not to be freezing!

Workout yesterday was Pure Strength Legs and today I did Live: Hardstrikes...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was Revd Up Rumble with the Calorie Crush and Extended Stretch.

I hope this Spring weather continue :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

We had another beautiful day here. Our temperature was in the upper 60s. We went for our walk. Workout today was Live: Total body mashup. It was a great workout...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

We had an overcast day. But, fairly warm. So that was good. We went for our walk this morning. No I am not following a rotation. Just doing weights and then cardio days. This week I decided to do bootcamps and metabolic. Tomorrow I think I will do legs.

Checking in with an oldie: Step Heat. I enjoyed it!!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Oh I love Step Heat!

Today was Yvette Cardio Step with Medicine Ball. It was TOUGH. I hope to get a stretch in later. I swear I am always so tight.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a rainy day. We were able to get a walk in at 5 this evening. My workout today was Live:
Lower Body Barre and weights. That was a tough one for the legs. I bet I will be feeling it tomorrow..

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy

Today was CL ICE Total Body Compound and Perfect 30 Extended Stretch. I love all the extended stretches Cathe has added to her last few release.

It rained here all day yesterday as well. It looks like it Is clearing now.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

We have a beautiful sunny day here. Did my workout at lunch. Live: Cardio Hiit Metabolic. Great workout. It is so warm today I will have to walk later.

Have a great day....

Hi Lisa:

Decided to do the CTX series this week. Yesterday I did the kickbox with bicep video. Today I did all step with shoulders. It was a little cooler today. But nice and sunny...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Beautiful warm day here. We went for 2 walks and I did CTX intervals/chest.

Hope you are enjoying your rest week...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.