Xtrainers

Hi Kathy:

Today was a workout blender mix of Cardio Supersets and All Out LI Hiit and a yoga TX segment.

We had the same weather yesterday windy and sunny. It was a tad cold walking yesterday. I like the lunchtime walk better as it’s warmer. Next week it looks like we will be in the high 50’s. I cannot wait!

The Zoom workout with the office sounds interesting. There is only one other person in my office that works out that so that would be a stretch for my office LOL.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was LITE Stacked Lower Body and the extended stretc.

I have only been able to walk three times this week as I have been catching up on all my doctors appointments I missed last year! There are only 3 but add in colonoscopy and mammogram and there are days of appointments at lunch time or before/after work.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

I have to catch up on those appointments too. I haven't been to the dentist or eye doctor either. That is my goal this spring and summer...

We are expecting warmer weather this week too. We walked yesterday and is was chilly!

Checking in with Step, jump & pump today. Yesterday I did Kick, punch & crunch. Rest on Friday...We ended up having first time glitches with the zoom. So, I ended up not getting to log on with that. This Wednesday I will try again..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was CL Supercuts plus Cardio Blast and yoga.

We are supposed to have a warm up this week as well!

Have a great day

Hi Kathy:

Today was Kick Punch and Crunch and yoga.

Our temps are suppose to be in the 60’s for part of the week. I am hoping it’s enough to melt the last bit of snow we have!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

We had an awesome day today. We went for our walk and loved the warm sun.

Checking in with Live Hi-lo cardio and core.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL LI Cardio Compound Upper Body and yoga.

It is 66 degrees today which made for a very pleasant lunchtime walk!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We had an awesome weather day today. It was about 72 I believe. We went for our walk and it was heavenly.

Checking in today with Live: 80s style cardio and yesterday was body blast legs and glutes. I feel those muscles today too.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette Kickboxing and Heavy Legs Circuit and yoga.

I have been walking at least once a day since the lockdown in addition to my other workouts and have not lost 1 pound. I guess I should be glad that I have not gained any weight :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We have been walking at least once most days. I lost about 6 pounds last year. But, a few pounds have found there way back over the winter. Mainly Christmas time with the sweets. I am hoping to get myself on track now that the weather is getting warm and get out for another walk a day like we did in the nicer weather....We had 78 degrees today!!!

Checking in with Live Smoking Upper Body...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Sweets are definitely my down fall.

Today was Cathe live low impact Bootcamp.

We are off to visit Margaret this weekend so I probably won’t be back till Monday.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a beautiful day and a walk. Workout was Live Total Body toning and core...

Talk to you later...

Hi Lisa:

Another beautiful day here. We went for our morning walk. Today's workout was Live Cardio Kickboxing from a couple of weeks ago..

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy

We did have a nice visit. Too short but the weather was beautiful. I so hope Margaret is closer when she is in med school.

Today was CL Total Body Mashup and a Sydney Cummings Stretc.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It has been cool the last couple of days!! Can't wait for that warmer weather..

Checking in yesterday and today with our afternoon walk. Yesterday I did Pure Strength Chest, triceps & shoulders. Today I did Perfect 30 Hiit Impact..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

We had beautiful sunny weather here all last week and now it is cold and gray. I am hoping this is the last of it.

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio and yoga.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.