Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Live: 3-3-3 today.

I think we are getting more bad weather Wednesday. Today it was rainy..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today CL Candy Hearths Circuit and yoga.

We are due for more snow tomorrow. Yesterday was 50 degrees here!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

We are getting snow tomorrow too. It was nice and sunny today. But cold .

Checking in with Lite series strong body stacked lower body..

Stay safe and warm!!!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL #75 High Energy Kickboxing and yoga.

It is currently snowing again - we already have 4 inches. I am thinking of Spring

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Saturday was a rest day, yesterday CL Cardio Boxing Bootcamp 2 and yoga and today Yvette High/Low Hiit and Yoga.

The temps are suppose to start to get into the 40’s this week. It will feel so good not to walk in 25 degree weather!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We had a little freezing rain today. But the day ended with some sun which is good....We are hoping to get back to our walks too..

Checking in today with the Live from Valentine's day Candy Heart circuit. Yesterday I rested. My quad was really sore. I think it pulled it or something. Still a little tender today but ok... Saturday I did the stacked upper body from the Lite series..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Oh I hope your quad feels better. That is not fun! We had a rain/snow combo yesterday but no accumulation . Ryan would walk if it was 30 below zero. I need it to be at least 25 and no wind to consider.

Today was Yvette Chest Triceps Shoulder Circuit and Stretch Max.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Nicer here today. We got out to walk this afternoon. The sun was warm but there was a little wind. Hopefully tomorrow we will get another walk in. Come on summer!!

Quad is still feeling ok. I felt it a little during today's stretch. But nothing too bad.

Checking in with Live Cardio kickboxing and barre...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

I am glad your feeling bette. It’s not easy getting older.

It’s suppose to be a high of 49 today. We did walk this morning and it wasn’t too bad at 37.

Today was CL Rock em Sock em. I hope to get some yoga in later.

I get my second covid vaccine today :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

How did your second shot go? Hope you’re feeling ok. Heard sometimes the second shot causes some reactions.

We had a beautiful day today. In the 60s! We walked this morning and at lunch.

Checking in with Lower body blast dvd. I think it was the ICE series... I added the icy core 2.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

No issues with the second shot other than being a little more tired then usual and a sore arm. I am looking forward to traveling more now that Ryan and I have both shots.

Today was CL Low Impact Cardio Compound Training and the Perfect30 extended stretch.

Weather here has been in the low 50’s And sunny. It’s so much nicer to walk in those conditions!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Agreed. Our weather was pretty good today too. We went for 2 walks...

Checking in with Live Solid Cardio plus Hiit....

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Lisa:

Rest day yesterday. Today I will be doing an upper body blast. I might look through the Live choices to see if there is one I haven't done. I always try to find one I haven't done. But there are so many I can't remember. Oh well..

It is a rainy day here. So, I plan to clean and straighten up the house today..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

I cannot believe it‘s the last day of February!

Yesterday was a rest day. Saturday always tends to be a rest day unless I need to adjust my workout schedule for some reason.

I am following the Cathe March rotation but may sub some Yvette workouts some days.

Today was Flex Train and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Rainy day here... Did a little baking and laundry.

Checking in with X10 Cardio Blast, Ad hits core and I tried the Mobility workout from Perfect 30 which was a great workout..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was LITE Stacked Sets Upper Body plus Abs and Extended Stretch and a yoga TX segment.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Oh my goodness we had a lot of rain!! Our backyard looked like a river. It stopped raining yesterday around lunch. It was sunny today But the wind made it chilly out. The sun was so warm I was dreaming of summer. HAHA

Checking in yesterday with Live Metabolic circuit and today I did Intensity...

Tomorrow my office is doing a zoom workout at lunch. Not sure what it will be. But interesting. We are doing it every Wednesday in March.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.