Xtrainers

Hi Lisa,

I don't do the Step Boss too much. But I do like it. Checking in today with Perfect 30 Low impact Hiit. I added on the bonus legs from the first week of STS.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Step Cardio Mashup and yoga.

We ended up with 18 inches of snow. Ryan did a LOT of shoveling :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Wow! That is a lot of snow. We have had flurries the last couple of days. But not much more snow. We get a lot of sun in the front of the house. So we didn't even shovel. We had no where to go. So we let the sun do the work.

Checking in with Perfect 30 Upper body with the bonus added on and extended stretch too...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Much better weather day today..It was warmer and Vic and I enjoyed our lunchtime walk. Tomorrow I gotta go to the office for a little while and pick up a folder to reconcile an account.

Checking in with Live: Hi-lo cardio kickboxing..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette Cardio Kickboxing and Stability Ball abs. I may do the Perfect 30 Mobility later.

You can send some of that weather this way. It‘s doing a combo of rain/snow her right now lol

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We had a beautiful day here. It was in the 50s and sunny. They say we are getting some snow on Sunday. We'll see.

Checking in with a rest day!

Talk to you tomorrow...

HI Kathy:

It’s snowing here again - it was warmer yesterday (high 40‘s and sunny) but we have so much snow it will take forever to melt.

Today was Yvette Cardio and Weights which was very metabolic. I also did some Yoga TX.

I have a colonoscopy tomorrow so today is prep day. Such fun!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It snowed here yesterday morning too. But with warmer temps it pretty much melted. But now it is soooo cold.

Checking in yesterday with Step Sync and today I did Metabolic workout from the Lite series...

Oh I haven't had a colonoscopy yet. I need to go get my annual checkup. But not eager to go to the doctors office with COVID out there.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL #31 High Low Hiit and Yoga.

I did my annual exam at the end of June when the numbers were much better here. My doctor likes the first colonoscopy when you turn 50 and then every 5-10 years. Our numbers are getting better and we also have 1M people vaccinated so I am feeling better about my doctors appointment. I receive my second shot of vaccine at the end of February so I have my mammogram and eye doctor scheduled for March.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, I need to do those appointments too...

Checking in with Cardio Party yesterday and today I did the Upper Body section of the pyramid pump from the Lite series...

We got a little bit of snow around 5pm here. Really just a dusting..Ready for summer!!!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Lower Body Barre Blend And yoga. The Live workout was not particularly hard but a good workout.

We got another 2 inches overnight. I am very glad Ryan and I are working remotely as I believe this snow pattern is suppose to continue for February and March!

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, I think our snow and sleet days are getting numerous. Glad I don't have to commute!!

Checking in with Rev'd up rumble..I added the calorie blaster as well..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was a Yvette Chest/Triceps/Core Circuit plus yoga.

Starting today at 4:30 I am off until next Wednesday. Super exciting to have extended time off. Ryan and I are going for reflexology tomorrow :)

It is BITTER cold here today!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Enjoy your time off!! Oooh I want to hear about the refexology..

Checking in with a rest day today..

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy

Today was Perfect30 LI Hiit and the Extended Stretch.

Ryan and I try to do a reflexology session once every two months in addition to our twice a month massages. It makes a big difference in our aging bodies

Have a great Saturday!

Hi Lisa:

We had some freezing rain yesterday into this morning. Messy weekend!

Checking in with Pyramid lower body from the Lite series. I really like those pyramid workouts. Today's workout was a Live: Cardio Hiit with abs.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio and a Yoga TX morning flow yoga.

Freezing rain here as well but tomorrow is suppose to reach 46. A heat wave lol

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.