Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

I had to go back. Month end closing was this week. Oh well!

They flew to Albuquerque New Mexico and are visiting Utah, Colorado and Arizona. Basically they are visiting the national parks in the area. We are nervous with the flying and hotels and are praying they stay safe..

Checking in today with Live: Cardio Boxing Bootcamp.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

That is a great trip visiting the National Parks. I really missed flying to the West Coast this year for vacation but I really did not feel comfortable doing it. Hopefully next year. If not we may need to drive :)

Today was a Workout Blender Mix of LI HIIT workouts and the STS extended stretch.

It’s warm here today for October!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It is warm here today too. A nice warm too. Next year we are hoping to travel down to Florida. I would love to do a driving trip out west or northeast like Vermont.

Checking in with Live: Give me more legs and core.

Tomorrow is a go in to work day for me..

Talk to you later...

Hi all

Today was CL Cardio Boxing and Plyo Legs. Another great workout!

We have never driven to the west coast always flown. I don‘t like to fly under normal circumstances so I really don’t want to now, We may try that at some point but we would have to take 2 weeks off to make it enjoyable. The road trip we took up to Boston last month was great. We stopped in NY on the way up and CT on the way back. I would love to live in NY’s Hudson Valley, It’s beautiful up there.

We have put our moving plans on hold until we see where Margaret‘s residency takes here. She will need our help (as well as paid help lol) if she decides to have a baby.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Metabolic Medicine Ball Blast Live. It was really good. I hope to get some yoga in later.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

That sounds like a great trip. I usually am ok with flying. I don't like the whole airport checking and waiting though. And now I don't feel safe flying with COVID.

Anyway, Just walking today. Yesterday I did Live: Upper Body Metabolic and I have a few DOMS in the lower body from Wednesday. Going to try and get some cardio in tomorrow..

Talk to you later..

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Live: Cardio Core Challenge. We might get a walk in too. They tell us we are getting rain today. Hasn't started yet. But, it is couldy.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy;

Yesterday was a rest day. Did not do much other than Whole Foods and laundry.

Today was CL LI Cardio Hiit Circuit and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

it’s cloudy and humid here. It’s suppose to rain for the next 2 days.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

We were able to get our walk in today. The weather was really nice here.

Checking in with Live: Get Stepping...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Metabolic Lower Body, Another great workout!

It is beautiful here as well. We walked for coffee this morning.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa,

We had a beautiful day here. We went for our walk this morning and sat outside for a while as a break. Really nice!

Checking in with Rock em Sock em today. Yesterday was Live circuit blast workout. I can’t remember the name.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I am waiting for some beautiful weather, It has been rainy, damp and humid here. Yuck.

Workouts were
Sun Total Body Cardio Weights
Mon Hi/Low Hiit plus Abs
Tues Vertical Loading
Weds Ready for Action Bootcamp

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Iron Legs And yoga. We also walked for coffee despite the weather. We have not seen the sun in a week :(

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Sorry your weather is icky. Happy to report ours-has been beautiful. The last couple of mornings have been chilly and foggy. But, turned sunny and warm later in the day.

Checking in with our morning walks. Yesterday was just 2 walks. Today was 2 walks and Live: Total Body Fit.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Cardio Strength Blast.

We are going down to Baltimore tomorrow to visit Margaret and her boyfriend. I’m hoping the weather is better there

Hi Lisa:

Hope you have a great visit...

Checking in yesterday with Live: Hi/Lo cardio and core. Today I did a new one. I did the Perfect 30 HiiT workout. I did a mix that had low/high/pyramid. I enjoyed it. But, the high impact hiit had too many burpees. Those are not my favorite.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.