Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Today was Circuit Works plus Barre and Core Live and Yoga.

How are the wedding plan coming along?

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It was cooler this morning on our walk. Wasn't expecting that!

Checking in with that walk and IMAX 4.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Boxing and Metabolic Conditioning Live. No time for yoga.

I don‘t know whether you saw this or not but I asked about the wedding plans. Living vicariously as my kids most liking with continue to live with their significant others :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Sorry, I missed your question. The wedding planning is done. We ordered flowers for the church last weekend. Lauren is making silk arrangements for the reception and the bridal bouquets and boutonnieres. That saved some money. She has about 70 guests that said they would come out of the 150 invited. A lot said no due to COVID. Unfortunately, Vic's mom is still in the hospital and not doing great. We don't need anything bad to happen to her after his dad just passed. So prayers are needed for that. I just want Lauren and Devin to have a beautiful day.

Checking in with Live PHA barbell..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

No worries on missing the question. I am just being noisy :). It‘s great that you are able to have the reception. So many folks here have had to cancel until next year at least. They seem to be just getting married and forgoing the party.

I hope Vic’s mom is better. It’s hard when your parents get older.

Today was Cardio Band Blast Live and yoga.

Thanks Lisa... We are trying to make the best of the current situation. Getting married is about Love not the wedding day! So, they should be good. We can always celebrate again. HAHA

Checking in yesterday with Rev'd up rumble. Nothing yet today. Had to take the car to get an oil change and then going to clean.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today CL Sweat Jump Pump and yoga.

I did a lot of cleaning and organizing. It always feels good to do that.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Just a walk yesterday. Today was our morning walk and Fit Split Metabolic/low impact workout. It was a beautiful day here. A little cool this morning. But so nice the rest of the day.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was CL PHA Supersets and Yoga.

The weather here has been beautiful as well, Low 70’s with little humidity. We walk in the morning to get our Starbucks and sometimes at lunch. My allergies have been so bad though that sometimes I just want to stay indoor!

Have a great da.

Hi Lisa:

Two walks for us today. It was just too nice out. I also did Split Fit Boxing/Legs & Glutes at lunch.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. The weather was beautiful so we did a lot of outdoor walking and eating at outdoor cafes.

Today was CL LB Bootcamp And a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Sorry I haven't checked in. Busy weekend for us. Vic and Chris got their suits back on Saturday. Yesterday I helped Lauren with wedding stuff all day. We made the centerpieces, created the seating arrangement and wrote out place cards. Saturday is the big day!

Friday and Saturday I did the Push/Pull Fit Split workouts. Sunday was just a walk. Today I did the Live Metabolic circuit workout.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

I did not realize the wedding was this Saturday. I hope you have a great day :)

Today was CL Upper Body Bootcamp.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, the wedding was Saturday. It was a beautiful day! Lots of fun. Lauren looked beautiful. We were so happy that everything went well. Vic and I drove them to the airport this morning early. Then I worked today. So pretty tired.

No workouts until tomorrow. I did workout last Wednesday.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I am so glad the day went well. Where did they go on their honeymoon?

You are a brave soul for going to work after the wedding. I would need a week off lol

Cannot remember back to last week what I did but I have been working out. So far this week

Sun - Ramped up Cardio and Weights and Yoga
Mon - Boxing HIIT Blasts and Yoga
Tues - Total Body Tone Up Live. This was from 2014 and a GREAT workout. Cannot believe I have not done it before!

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.