Xtrainers

Hi Lisa,

Checking in with a rest day yesterday. Today we did our morning walk and at lunch I did Live: cardio muscle fusion.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Checking in yesterday with Cardio Slam. Lauren and I did that one together. Today I ended up doing Fit Tower Total Body. My Cathe Live app on the Firestick isn't working. I am going to look into that and see what the problem is with it. I wanted to do a live workout yesterday and today.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Same issues with the Firestick. There is something going on.

Today was CL Total Body Giant Sets 2

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

When the Live app doesn’t work on the Firestick I just stream from the ipad Pro or my laptop. The screen is not as big but it gets the job done. I did see they recognized and are working on the issue.

Today was Cardio Muscle Confusion Live and a Sydney Cummings Stretch

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Fitness Fusion Live and today was Lighten Up TB Live.

We will be on vacation next week do I will not be checking in. I didn’t want you to think I abandon you :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Sorry to be MIA. My Father in law passed away Sunday night. So we headed to PA for the funeral. We got home today. So no workouts this week. It has been a long difficult week...

Hope you have a great vacation.

Thanks for the information on the firestick. I saw that the app worked on my phone. Hope the firestick is fixed soon as I would rather watch it on the tv.

Talk to you later...

Kathy

I am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. It’s especially hard during these Covid times with trying to do funerals etc.

The firestick issue is fixed

take care

Hi Kathy:
We have been walking and doing yoga the last few days including today. I will most likely take the next few days off and start up again on Sunday. We are traveling up to Boston tomorrow so there will be a lot of walking but no formal workouts.
Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was TB Giant Sets Live 3 and the Step Boss lying extended stretch.
Off to a much needed massage.
Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.