Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Saturday was a rest day yesterday was LI HIIT plus UB and Core Live and yoga and today was RWH Lift It HIIT It Legs and a Sydney Cummings stretch

I hope you have a good turnout for the wedding. Unless it was a very close family member and the gathering was very small I doubt I would go either. We still have too many cases here.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

Thanks. We will see. They will get married no matter what. That’s what is important.

Checking in with rest yesterday and RWH: upper body circuit....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Party, Bonus Abs #2 and Yoga.

I am usually a Summer person, but this year it’s really getting to me. We just had the hottest July in NJ on record which was since 1895. It’s just SO humid.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

I love summer too. I love being outside and hate being cold.

Checking in with a walk this morning and RWH: Lower body circuit. I was dripping sweat..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Cardio Muscle Fusion and yoga. We did manage a short 20 minute walk despite the heat.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Today was my go into the office day. So no walk. Yesterday was just a walk. Workout today Cardio Party and six pack abs #2.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I rested all weekend and it felt good!

Today was ICE Chiseled Upper Body Lower Body Blast Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, I go in one day a week to print checks and file. It is not so bad. Traffic has been good too since schools are closed and a lot of people are still working remotely.

Checking in with Chiseled Upper body from ICE series today and yesterday I did a Live workout. It was one of the older total body workouts. I can't remember the name. Saturday we walked a little.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Muscle Max no Step. Excellent workout that Hits all muscle groups in an hour including abs. I really do not like to workout more than an hour. All it does is increase my appetite.

I will try to tack on yoga or a stretch later. Margaret is visiting for a few days. I do not get to see her that often so I want to spend as much time with her as possible.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

How wonderful that Margaret is visiting. Enjoy your time together. I am not big on more than an hour workout either.

Checking in with All out low impact hit...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa,

Today I did the live cardio from this morning. Great workout. Vic and I also got our walk in. Didn’t have to go into the office today. Enjoyed not having to get up and get ready and drive in.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I love working remotely. I get so much more done. I am an introvert so I am fine without the social interactions at the office.

Today was Cardio Boxing, LI Hiit and Core Live

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Been working out with Lauren all week. So Monday we did Live In the ring. Yesterday I did one of her Les Mills workouts. It was total body weight. Like Cathe much better. Not sure what we’re doing today. I think she wants to do one of hers again.

Also still walking.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.