Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

I give you a lot of credit for walking in this weather. We walked to Starbucks this morning which is 7 minutes away and I complained the whole time. I can take high heat just not humidity.

Today was X10 LI, Butts and Guts Bonus Abs and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Well most of our walks are in the morning. Today we did a lunch walk and it wasn’t too bad.

Checking in with Live: Boot Camp Heavy weights. It was a good one. I am sure I will be feeling it tomorrow or Friday.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa,

Today was my day in the office. So, I ended up not working out when I got home. Back at it tomorrow..

Have a great night!!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was pyramid pump upper body plus bonus abs and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

Just a walk for me today. Planning on following the August rotation starting tomorrow. It looks like a great one....

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Pyramid Pump Lowe Body plus Extended Stretch #1

I am going to follow the August rotation with Live substitutions on some days.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Started the August rotation today. So, just finished Pyramid Upper Body. Love the pyramid workouts. We also did our walk this morning.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We are dealing with a tropical storm so lots of wind and rain.

Have you tried to LITE Pyramid Pump? I love those workouts.

Today was Cardio Core HIIT plus Abs Live and yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It was sunny this afternoon. But, it was raining all night and morning.

I have tried the Lite Pyramid Pump. I really like that one too. I may have to sub that one in for a workout this month. Checking in with Pyramid Lower Body and sore muscles from yesterday. Mainly pecs and biceps. Good sore!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

How are the wedding plans going during the Covid?

Today was Hugh Energy Kickbox Live and Step Boss Extended Stretch

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

The wedding plans are moving forward until we are told otherwise. Everything is ready. We are looking into live streaming it for Vic's parent. They are not well enough to travel here. His mom doesn't get around without help. But, last weekend Lauren had her first dress fitting and it looks great. She has some alterations to do on it She goes back next month for the last fitting before the alterations are done. The wedding invitations went out last week and we have 3 responses back already. It is coming fast! So exciting! Oh and last weekend Lauren had her Bridal Shower. It was lots of fun!

Checking in with Afterburn...No walk today since I had to go into the office.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

I am glad the wedding plans have not been impacted by the Covid-19. We can have very limited indoor gathering so almost all of those types of events have been cancelled. Lots of places are still closed here and I have no clue when they will reopen. I am very concerned about the economy and understand why our Governor is doing this. He has done a great job.

Today was Total Body Giant Sets Live and a Sydney Cummings stretch. I have a massage today that I am super stoked about :)

A very large majority of NJ still does not have power since Tuesday. I feel really bad for these folks as it is humid here. Not to mention all the people trying to work remotely.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Yes, we are super concerned about things getting back to the way they were. We’re not sure how the turnout will be for the wedding. To be honest if it weren’t my daughter I am not sure I would go.

We didn’t have much from the storm. Just rain. Hope your area gets power back.

Checking in with Live: Cardio kickboxing and cardio barre.

Getting my hair cut tonight. Enjoy that message.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.