Xtrainers

Hi Lisa,

Oh the beach!!! Hope you are having fun.

Checking in with just a walk today. Feeling a little bit sore today..

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi Kathy

Yoga today.

Cathe's July rotation looks good so I think i will start it on Sunday. This is a rest week.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. I probably won't start working out again until Sunday except for yoga.

Any 4th of July plans? We are having a super small (8 people) bbq with Jacob and some of his friends. Margaret is staying in Baltimore. She started a new job and doesn't have much time off.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

No plans this weekend. Vic went to help out in PA with his parents,, Lauren went with her boyfriend to the beach, and Chris is working today. So just me and the dogs for now. But it is a beautiful day. I spent a lot of it outside enjoying it. Have fun with you BBQ.

Checking in with a walk yesterday and today. I also did Live; Bootcamp Strong. I thought the July rotation looked pretty good too..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was Athletic Training Live and yoga.

I am off to the pool. It's a beautiful day.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Rest day yesterday. Today I had too much work to do. So, only the walk for my workout. Should be better tomorrow. Back to the workout.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

We had a beautiful day here. Went for our morning and evening walk. Tomorrow I have to go in to the office. It is my day to go in and file for year end. I didn't miss the commute!

Checking in with Live: Vertical Loading.... Probably going to use tomorrow as a rest day since I have to go in to the office.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was XTrain Chest Back and Shoulders and PUB Abs

Since working fully remote for the past 4 months, I definitely believe I want to switch to that model. Even though my commute is under 10 minutes, its just a hassle to go to an office when I can do my job from home,

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Resting today. The traffic wasn't too bad. Thank goodness. But, I have enjoyed working remotely too.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Well, no Cathe workout today. Vic decided today was a good day to paint our front porch. I have been wanting to do it. So, we did. I got off work a little early and we spent the afternoon doing that....

Back at it tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today Cardio Supersets plus Step.

Ryan has been doing lots of work like that around the house lately. It keeps him busy.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was Chiseled Lower Body plus Abs and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Are you following a specific rotation? I am loosely following the Cathe July rotation.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa,

No I am not following a rotation. I am just doing some series. Body blast right now. Today was Legs and Glutes. We also went for our walk.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.