Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Yesterday and today was yoga. I have been super tired and tight so I figured the yoga would help

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Sunday Metabolic Mish Mosh Live and Yoga. This is the newest Live workout and it was outstanding.

Today All Out LI Hiit plus Abs and Yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Oh good to know. I want to do that one. Maybe tomorrow. Nothing tonight. Worked a little late and was tired.
Yesterday was Live: Kickboxing plus core and Saturday was Live: Total body blast with step and ball.

So, big news for us. Lauren and her boyfriend got engaged yesterday. We all went to the Basilica National Shrine in DC and he Proposed. We are so excited and a little said. Our baby is growing up....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

That is exciting news! Are they dating long? Is the wedding going to be soon? I am going to be bugging you for updates as I am dying to plan a wedding but doubt it will happen lol

Today was Circuit Works plus Barre and Core.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. We are excited about the wedding. No they haven't been dating very long about 6 months. They are planning to get married beginning of October next year. Feel free to bug anytime. I am looking forward to the wedding prep and sharing it all with you. I just hope my daughter doesn't get too carried away. HAHA..

Ok. It has been a busy week. Monday and Tuesday I ended up working a little late. NO workouts. Yesterday I did the Live Metabolic Mish Mosh. I agree that is a great workout. Today I did the live from today Power Legs. I liked that one even more... I will be doing that one again.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I hope you are OK and enjoyed Thanksgiving.

Weds was Step Sweat Live and Yoga and yesterday was Cardio Party.

I am resting today and tomorrow and will be back at it Sunday

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Busy Monday and Tuesday at work and ended up working late. Wednesday I was off and the family went to PA to visit my inlaws. Back now and back to my workouts...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Sweat Pump and Jump Live and extra stretching.

Snow is in the forecast today. Ugh.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Oh no did you get a lot of snow!! Not wanting that to come...

Checking in with Live: Cross train lower body for yesterday and today I did Upper body ball blast live..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We only got about 3 inches but the northern part of the State got slammed. It was a combo of snow/ice and rain. Trees are down everywhere and some folks still do not have power.

Monday was KPC, Tuesday ICE Compound TB Live and today was Super Cuts plus Cardio Blast Live and yoga.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

I really wish i didn't like this area so much as the weather is not the greatest. Hopefully it will be a year with little to no snow.

Today was Lite Pyramid Lower Body. It was the first time I did this one and it was a solid workout.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.