Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

How was graduation? Does Lauren have a job or is she on the hunt?

Yesterday was a rest day. We got a lot of projects done around the house. Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend and we like to be at the beach every weekend.

Today was Total Body Giant Sets Live.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette Bachman Hiit Cardio.

I won't be back until the weekend. We are off the rest of the week for graduation festivities :)

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Graduation was awesome. We are so proud of her. She is still working at ENSCO, where I work and she has been interning. However, she is on the hunt as well for something full-time. They have not offered her that yet. So we will see. But, she is applying. Have a great time at your graduation festivities. Congrats to Margaret. Does she go on to her post graduate studies in the fall?

Check in with ICE lower body blast. Had to rest last night as I needed to take the dog to the vet. His allergies got him again with another rash..

Hi Kathy

The Yankees game was awesome. They won 7 to 5!

The weather is supposed to be raining humid and super hot today so I am glad graduation is inside.

Yesterday was Fit and Firm Live and a lot of walking.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Graduation was beautiful and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner afterwards. We drove back early this morning to avoid traffic since it’s MDW.

We plan to go to the beach tomorrow and Sunday.

Yesterday was a walk and today is a rest day.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

I hope you are enjoying your long weekend.

Yesterday was LI Circuit Crush Live and today TB Giant Sets Live.

The beach yesterday and Saturday was amazing. It’s been a long time we have had weather like this over MDW. Margaret and her boyfriend are in Ocean City MD and she said it has been beautiful there as well.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Welcome back!! Glad you had a great time in New York. It was a great weekend. Nice quiet and relaxing. Enjoying the Monday off.. The weather has been beautiful.

Checking in today with Strong and Sweaty Cardio Slam with abs from Ripped with Hiit. Yesterday I did To the mat.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

We were actually in Baltimore. She did her undergrad at Hopkins and decided to stay for her Master's next year as well. We are all hoping she will get accepted to a medical school in NYC so she is closer! It's not terrible, but it is 2.5 hours each way for us to Baltimore. And we have to go back next weekend to help move her into her new apartment. I don't think she and her boyfriend can move all that themselves.

Today was Sweat Fest Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a WB Mix of LI Sweat/LI Hiit/Cardio Party and Extended Stretch and today was Cardio Muscle Fusion Live. It was awesome.

Have a great day,

HI Lisa:

Not sure if I told you. We were in Florida over the weekend. My niece graduated High School the weekend before and my sister had a party for her on Saturday. It was a quick visit. But, Chris has school today so we needed to get back. We had a great visit though. No working out for a while as I worked late a few days last week since we were leaving on Wednesday night. Back to it today though. I am off today. Gotta get the dogs from the kennel and laundry and groceries. Anyway, I will probably do a circuit workout this afternoon.

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy:

I think you need mention it but of course I forgot! I am glad you had a good visit.

I managed to pick up a cold from Ryan and did not work out Saturday, Sunday or Today. I hope to be back at it tomorrow. I did get some walking in on Saturday as we drove back down in Baltimore to move Margaret in her new apartment. I want to be a young person again :)

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with Cardio Leg Blast. I decided to follow Cathe's June rotation. Hope you had a great day.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I am finally starting to feel human again. This was an awful cold. I am going to take the rest of the week off to be sure I am totally healed.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you are better quickly. Enjoy your rest.

Checking in with a walk with Lauren. It was a nice evening and decided to get out.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Thanks for the well wishes. This is honestly the worst cold I can remember having in my almost 52 years. I never get sick and when I do it's just for a few days!

I will be back working out on Sunday. Tomorrow I will be sitting on the beach all day :)

Have a good one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.