Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Stormy weather this evening with heavy traffic made for a long commute home. I had to stop and get Lauren at school too. It was almost 2 hours. Ugh!! Today was Lauren's birthday. So, we had dinner from Chick-fil-a. All that to say no workout tonight. :rolleyes:

Back to it tomorrow...

Talk to you later!

Hi Kathy

Happy Birthday to Lauren! Is she 22?

Ugh on the traffic. Does that happen often?

Today was Yoga. I worked out 7 days in a row and needed a break.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. Yes, she turned 22 yesterday. Can't believe it!!

Well, we have a lot of traffic here and it happens now and again. Made longer yesterday with getting Lauren from school. She is going tomorrow to check out a car to purchase. A 2018 Honda Civic. So, we stopped at the bank to pre-qualify for the loan. So, no workout as I now don't feel like it. Back to it tomorrow..

Have a great evening!!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. I cleaned all day and took 3 large bags to Goodwill.

Today was PHA Training Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yeah on the cleaning!! We have a few boxes of DVDs, CDs and books to take to a local store that buys and sells those things. They give credit or cash on most things. Rained all day here..

Checking in with Cardio Leg Party....Yesterday was the Upper body Live workout from the week before that one. Can't think of the name..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was IMAX Live and Slim and Limber from the Slim in 6 series. It's a nice short stretch.

It's beautiful here today after raining all weekend.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Today was a beautiful day. Did some weeding out front after work. So no workout. I did do the elliptical this morning though

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Shredded Upper Body plus Core with Ball Live. It was a good one.

You are amazing for working out twice a day. I just don't have the energy that I used to.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. The morning elliptical workout wakes me up and then if I can't do something when I get home at least I have done something.

Checking in today with Live: Hardstrikes..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was a WB mix of Cardio Slam/All out LI Hiit and an extended stretch from the Lite series.

I have not been doing any circuits and I really miss them. I many need to add a few in this month. We are going to Baltimore for Margaret's graduation in 2 weeks so I most likely will be just walking for a few days anyway.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette Bachman Kickbox and Core. She does not mess around. I love her workouts.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

I hope you are doing OK.

Saturday was a rest day. It was a beautiful day and we went into NYC for lunch and shopping.

Yesterday was PHA Plus Abs from S&S.

Today was the newest Live Time to Hiit It Low Impact.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Sorry to be MIA..Just busy. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Lauren got her new car yesterday. She ended up with a 2019 version of what she had. She really liked that car and wanted it again. It is a really nice dark blue Honda Civic.

Friday night I didn't workout. Vic took me to Olive Garden for dinner. We figured it would be too busy yesterday. It rained all day yesterday too. Ick!! Saturday was a Live total body weight workout and yesterday I did a Low impact cardio hiit from the live library. Today I am in a forced rest. Chris has his girlfriend over and they are watching a movie in the room I workout in.

Lauren graduates on Friday. Super proud of her too. We are all going to that and then they have a celebration after which "toasts the grad". That will be nice too. Lauren doesn't really want to do the party after. But, Vic wants to do everything he can. It should be fun and nice.

Ok, talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

That is great news on Lauren all the way around! We are going to Baltimore on Weds of next week. I am super excited as my parents and my son and his girlfriend will be there as well. We never have everyone in one place other than Christmas. Weds night we are all going to an Orioles game as the Yankees are in town. Thursday is graduation and we are going to dinner afterwards. We are coming back on Friday as Margaret and her boyfriends are going to Ocean City MD for Memorial Day weekend. We need to go back down the following weekend to move her into her new apartment.

It has been raining here since Saturday night with no letup. It's awful.

Today was Circuit Works with Barre and Core Live. One of my favorites from 2016.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Sounds like you have some exciting plans coming up too. Hope you enjoy your time with you family. Turns out my niece in Florida is graduating from high school the weekend after Lauren. So nobody can some here. So we are going there after Memorial Day for a long weekend. It will be fun and we get to visit with my family.

Checking in with Live Push Pull. I ended up ordering those new step workouts. I figured I wanted to have them in case I cancel the On demand. I wanted to get them at the good pre-sale price.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Party plus Calorie Crush and Extended Stretch.

I was trying to follow the May rotation but as the weather gets warmer, I like to do more cardio and circuit based workouts.

I did not preorder the new workouts. I don't have any plans to cancel the OnDemand/Live and I am unsure if our DVD player even works anymore lol!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I am more into circuit and cardio and kickboxing lately. So, I am not really going with the rotation either. I haven't used my DVD in a while either. The last time I did it scratched one of my Cathe DVDs.

Checking in with Boxing, High/Low Hiit and core-one of the Live choices.

Talk to you tomorrow.

HI Lisa:

Checking in with Kickmax..Off work tomorrow since it is Lauren's graduation. I will workout in the morning though. Probably a circuit of some sort....

Talk to you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.