Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Crazy traffic yesterday so I didn't workout when I got home. I spent the evening going over class prep for tomorrow with Chris. Today I stopped after work and got him a few things he needed for class. Today's workout was Live: Supersets. Pretty good workout. Tomorrow I need something cardio...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Is Chris excited to start college? Did Lauren start the semester yet?

I was inspired by you and your Fit Split workouts so I have been doing them this week
Sun - walk
Mon - FS Mixed Impact Cardio and Pull Day
Tues - Cardio Slam/All Out LI Hiit/SB Abs workout blender
Weds - FS KB Legs and Abs

I think next week is going to be a light week for me with my workouts. I have been really tired lately.

Have a good day!

Hey Lisa:

Well Chris went to school yesterday. He didn't show too much excitement about it. Lauren has always been more excited about starting school then him. Lauren starts on Tuesday and she is looking forward to it.
Yeah, I am glad I can inspire someone. HAHA..I did a LIVE workout today Circuit blast I think it was called. Yesterday Lauren and I went for a walk of 4 miles. It was nice outside..

Good idea taking it easy and listening to your body. I am trying to do that more too. I rest when I feel I need it. It helps in the long run.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Margaret is my student and always has been. She loves school and cannot wait to start next week. She had a full time internship plus 2 part time jobs this summer and claimed she wasn't busy enough ;). Jacob is a super hard worker but definitely enjoys working full time better than school.

Yesterday was FS LI Cardio and Metabolic plus Abs and today was a Yoga TX Hip Opening segment. My hips are SO tight that now it is effecting my knees. I have got to stretch more.

I am so excited Margaret and her boyfriend are coming up for the weekend and we are meeting Jacob and his girlfriend for brunch tomorrow. It's the first time I will have all 4 of them together! I am just a little sad that Ryan is traveling for work and can't join us.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Oh how wonderful! I hope you have a great day with your kids. Sorry Ryan is traveling. Your kids sound like mine. Chris works at Chik-fil-a and he works ALL THE TIME. He doesn't really get enthusiastic about school. Oh well. We just hope he gets through the 4 years..

Today's work was High/Low Hiit Live. It was pretty good if you haven't done it she takes the Ripped with Hiit stuff and alternates high and low. Lauren and I also walked this evening. The weather was heavenly today. Made me long for the days when I was home all day with the kids...

Have a great weekend!

Hi Kathy

I have done that Live workout and I love it.

It's so funny you mentioned the weather and being home with the kids. I say the same thing to Ryan all the time. I love being alone with Ryan but miss when the kids were little. Ryan likes that they are adults better :)

It's a rest day. It's beautiful here and I am at the beach for a few hours before meeting the kids.

Have a good day

Hi Kathy -

I hope you had a good weekend. I had a great time with the kids. Now it's back to work :)

Yesterday was a walk and today was a Sydney Cummings Cardio Kickbox and well as one of her deep stretches.

She is one of the YouTube instructors I found just surfing around.

Have a good day!

Hey Lisa:

Yes, we had a great weekend. Just did things around here and errands. But, the weather was really nice.

Checking in with 2016 Summer kickoff Live yesterday and today was Steptastics. Both were pretty good. Of course, I usually like the workouts.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a WB mix of Cardio Supersets and All Out LI Hiit and today a WB mix of barre, firewalker, floor and abs. I am trying to take it easier this week. I just have no energy in this humidity!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Oh my goodness was it hot today. SOOO humid. I wanted to walk tonight. But, t was just too hot. I did Live: Low impact conditioning.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I am OK with heat its just the humidity is killing me. I have had the AC's running non stop and it is still not really cool.

Today was Move It Live and a YogaTX segment.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in tonight with Total Body Hiit Live. Tomorrow I need cardio. Not sure what. I was thinking of a DVD or something..

Any plans for the weekend? Not us. I will enjoy relaxing on Monday.

Hi Kathy

Today was Hi Lo Cardio Kickboxing Live.

Ryan finally gets back from his conference tomorrow. I am so excited. It will be a low key weekend but I would like to make it to the beach at least once.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

Saturday and Sunday were rest days. We went to the beach yesterday and it was beautiful.

Today was Supersets Live. I just got back from a massage and I am super relaxed.

I hope you are enjoying the long weekend.

Hi Lisa:

So glad to have that extra day that is now over. Oh well. Saturday was crazy busy. Back and forth to get maintenance on the car, taking the dog to the vet for an ear infection, and the normal weekend stuff. Ugh. Today I did some cleaning. The weather was really beautiful here though. It was hot. But, it is so nice to have the warm sun!

Saturday no workout. Yesterday I did Hiit and Sculpt and today was Ready set step!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy -

I am sorry that your weekend was so busy with errands. One of the main reasons I stay at my job (which is NOT the greatest) is that I leave 10 minutes away from home. I do a bunch of stuff on my lunch hour so that our weekends are as free as possible. Ryan commutes into the city and its an hour and a half one way and I see how little he can get done during the week. There is also much less to do now that the kids are gone :)

Today was RWH LI Hiit both workouts plus Abs.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

I would love a 10 minute commute. We are about an hour to an hour 15 min. Most of that is because of heavy traffic. We are about 21 miles from work. So, it should take that long. Ugh. DC traffic is the pits...I am enjoying my first school year not having to teach. On occasion I miss it and it feels weird not doing anything. But, I am staying involved with making sure the college days go smoothly. Especially with Chris since it is his first semester.

Checking in today with Old school cardio and kickboxing..

Talk with you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Is there any mass transit in and around DC that helps? I feel like all Ryan would do is sit in traffic if he did not take the train and ferry into NYC.

Today was Metabolic Burn Live. It was a tough one!

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa

Yes, we do have mass transit. If I worked in DC I would so take it. But, I work in Falls Church which is on the outskirts. It would be a hassle to take buses. I am not even sure it would be possible from where we live to work. At least Vic and I commute together for now.

Checking in today with a walk with Lauren. Tomorrow I plan on weights. I was going to do that today. But, chose to walk with Lauren instead..

Talk with you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It's great that Lauren walks with you. Ryan usually comes with me. I hope to do more of it when it gets cooler. The humidity here just will not let up.

Today was Boxing Hiit and Core Live and a YogaTX hips segment.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.