Xtrain series user guide

Xtrain user guide worth the purchase?

• No, save your $ for a different purchase.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hmmm, not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Debinmi

Cathlete
I'm curious for those who have the user guide if you found it useful and if you would recommend its purchase? I mostly use the guides for the rotation suggestions and the workout cards for weight workouts. But since the rotations are in the Workout Manager and there are spreadsheet workout cards posted online, I'm not sure I'd derive much benefit from purchasing the guide. Opinions? TIA

There's a lot of information in the Xtrain guide, more so than in more recent guides. So the question becomes "do you already have that information?" I think she goes over a lot of stuff. If you just use the rotations and cards, you don't need it. But there definitely is more to it than that. It is more informative, more like the STS guide with discussions of the philosophy behind the series, so if you want to use Xtrain a lot (and many do) I'd buy it.

I agree with vivbc ,
There is I think a wealth of information in the guide, and I like looking through it, it is very organized and detailed. I love seeing all the disk chapters, the weight Cathe uses and the detailed Premixes which there is a lot of !!
There is info all about the program, Cathe, weight training, diet, the Bonus work outs, 1 rep max, equipment and work out cards etc.
The 100 rep challenges are listed to what disks they are on, if your like me and can't remember Lol !!
Any way I Love mine :)

Brigitte :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.