Xtrain -Ride

jdimascio

Cathlete
Quick review because I have to run to my son's basketball tournament. Overall great ride, definitely different from CycleMax. As intense, if not more....but I believe spinning is only as intense as you make it! I loved the variety, the counter is awesome - definitely made me push harder, the music is fabulous (still have the songs in my head), I hope Cathe makes more....maybe a spinning package of 3 workouts (just a thought), wink!

Thanks for the review!!! Ride is the XTrain workout I've been looking forward to most as I can't do 90% of this series right now (injuries). Good to hear that it's different from Cycle Max!!

Thanks again!

Thanks for reviewing this, it's the one I'm most excited for! I will be doing this workout first. I saw Collage put this as an intermediate/advanced workout out. I totally agree, it's only has hard as the effort you put into it.

Oh thanks for the review! I watched this one last night. I'm dying to do it, but have to hold off til Monday at the earliest. From what I saw I really like how it's structured and the music does sound great.

Let us know how your legs feel later! :).

And I also agree that spin can be somewhat easy or brutally hard, depending on how much you push yourself (or your trainer pushes you!).

DH and I did Ride together this morning and LOVED IT! This has become my favorite spin workout, the music is great, the tempo is perfect, it goes by very quickly. Couldn't be happier!

Ride is definitely fantastic!
Love the tempo changes with the great music, the timer, the workout - it is just perfect!

That is wonderful your husband is doing ride with you. Did he lime it as well? I ask because mine did cyclemax a couple time ans MM then quite!

absolutely LOVE ride...did it yesterday for 1st time, and i loved it....cyclemax was not a favorite-sorry!! but Ride is great and i think will def. be doing more than 1x per week! I just could not get into cycle max, but Ride is great and went time quickly...maybe it's the counter that helps, the music is def. better and i think Ride is just overall put together better....if Cathe puts out more spin workouts like Ride, I would def. buy....maybe 1 with a spin alternate with weight work...?

thanks Cathe and crew...Ride is a winner!:D
bestican

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.