XTrain - Equipment Question

Vee

Cathlete
"Less equipment" and "Less time options" are music to my ears.

What equipment will XTrain use?

I am hoping to get away with dumbbells (barbells can be subbed quite easily with dumbbells), a standard step, a stability ball and bands.

I am hoping not to need gliding disks, high step, etc.

I love the idea of downloads but like using the premixes. Will all premixes be available to those who pre-order the downloads only?

Thank you so very much for the free international shipping on DVDs. Although I would rather buy downloads, it is so nice to see a special offer for overseas fitness enthusiasts.

Edited to say: I just read the announcement more carefully. The gliding discs are used. I am a minimalist with equipment. But I am sure a lot of people enjoy gliding.

Edited again to say: I just went to the Workout Blender forum and learnt that all Premixes become available to those who purchase a downloadable workout. Wow. It has been a while since I came here. I am so impressed.

Last edited:
XTRAIN Equipment Needed

We wont have a final equipment list until after we have filmed, but dumbbells, a standard step, a stability ball, Slide N Glide discs and bands should cover about everything. Obviously you will need a spin bike to do "Ride!" if you select the XTRAIN Deluxe option.

You can also get free shipping on most of our lighter fitness equipment like Firewalkers, Slide N Glide discs and bands when you pre-order XTRAIN.

With our XTRAIN pre-sale we're offering Double Free Shipping which means if you order any of our other in stock DVDs and/or qualified fitness equipment along with your XTRAIN preorder , we will ship your current in stock items now Worldwide for FREE. When XTRAIN is available it will ship for FREE too!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.