XTrain 90 Day Rotation

I just started week 10 today, and have seen noticeable definition in my back, calves, and especially my core since I started. I've eaten pretty clean (even warding off girl scout cookies! :eek:), but have actually gained two pounds since starting in January - and even though one of my goals with Xtrain was to lose 3-5 lbs., I am still happy with the physical trade-off.

I've also definitely improved on my strength gains, moving up in weight in just about every category since week 1 except shoulders (due primarily to capsulitis).

Overall, I am very pleased with my results so far - I only wish that I had taken photos and measurements before I started, as I KNOW there are even more results that I am just not catching without a discerning eye. :D

Good luck if you are getting ready to start!

I just started week 10 today, and have seen noticeable definition in my back, calves, and especially my core since I started. I've eaten pretty clean (even warding off girl scout cookies! :eek:), but have actually gained two pounds since starting in January - and even though one of my goals with Xtrain was to lose 3-5 lbs., I am still happy with the physical trade-off.

I've also definitely improved on my strength gains, moving up in weight in just about every category since week 1 except shoulders (due primarily to capsulitis).

Overall, I am very pleased with my results so far - I only wish that I had taken photos and measurements before I started, as I KNOW there are even more results that I am just not catching without a discerning eye. :D

Good luck if you are getting ready to start!

How much weight are you using?

How much weight are you using?

In just about every category, I've moved up @ least one weight (12# to 15#, 15# to 20#, 20# to 25#, etc.). So in most cases, I either match Cathe's weight or am one below it. This is excluding shoulders - which I have still not rehabbed enough to get past 5# on any lateral raises, etc.

I am definitely more toned, my physical appearance is more defined - I just need to psychologically get past the fact that I wanted to end this program @ a certain number on the scale, and I ended up adding a couple pounds instead of losing them.

HTH!

I just finished the 90 day rotation today. I took my measurements this morning and I did gain 1 pound, but I lost 4.25". I lost most of the inches in my hips & thighs. I also was able to up my weight as I went along. So I have made strength gains. I am very pleased with my results!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.