Xres......So it's Sunday.....

Debra: Now, you just stop it! You are not a big fat pig!!!! I don't know of any pig with defined calves like you say yours are. Now, go convince CBL to take a pic of them and post them on your picturetrail!:+ How's that for dodging my insensitive news flash? Sorry, hon. That was an insensitive thing for me to do. I blame Stacy!:p }( ;)

Christiane: Sorry to hear about your dh's flying hassles. Too bad he wasn't going to Thailand. I didn't realize my passport had the incorrect birth date until I was in front of immigration. They just asked if I had any other identification showing my birth date. They accepted my drivers license. Whew! Hopefully, he'll be able to settle the matter without having to fly back home.

Okay ladies, the chicken (no hidden meaning) needs basting.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

DH is on a home improvement rampage and I'm trying to help. I wanted to pop in and say hey so I wouldn't be gone for a length of time again.

Wendy, I'm with Debra, stop talking about weight loss when I'm in mini egg hell:p

Traci, Have fun wearing diapers and drinking from a bottle:)

Tracy, I know what you mean about being to lazy to open another window;)

Sandra, Daylight Savings time is the worst, isn't it? Horrid getting out of bed this morningx(

Debra, Glad CBL helps you out so much;) I wonder why that stops working once you're married:p

Laurie, How are you all doing? Everyone well or are you sick now too?

Christiane, Glad to know someone else who can't manage a chin up. I tried today and failed miserably:(

Kim, Glad to know you didn't freeze to death this morning. I think anything below 50 is too cold for outdoor activities:)

Jeanette, I hope the sinus infection did eat you up and spit you out. Take it easy today so you won't be in a medication fog like Tracy:D

Carol, Are you all better now? How about the rabbit?:D

Off I go to join in the home improvement fun}(

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Evening,

Quick check in, I'm over my sister house, helping her set up email address. I just wanted too let you guys know I'm thinking of you, have a good night.... :D

Teddygirl~

Okay...WENDY is basting her chicken(yea, right!)....NICOLE is dreaming of mini eggs and hammers....And sweet TEDDYGIRL just pops on to say hello...I guess I have just recapped the whole evening thus far...And WENDY, you will meet me soon enough and you can ask to feel my muscular calves...I don't mind...LOL!

I am headed off to bed, dear women...Watched a movie with CBL tonight...'Gone Baby Gone' with Casey Affleck..it was very good...The story is by the same author who wrote 'Mystic River'. Very Boston. Okay...also wanted to report that I did SH bis and tris...I left off the ab work since I just did CM yesterday...I also tacked on the back work from CTX. You can get a lot done in that 10 minutes as Cathe says...I just felt like my back needed some additional work this week with SH...since the chest part is really more extensive than the back work...so I felt I needed to do a little more to balance out. I guess I am supposed to do Imax2 tomorrow...If I am feeling punky, I will sub in yoga and do the Imax on Tuesday since I don't have a full day then like I do on Mondays....

Okay ladies...signing off for the night....Kisses to all!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good evening,
Was a beautiful day today. Slept in a bit as I had a hard time sleeping last night. Had the humidifier going to moisten the air I was breathing and help to loosen up the junk in my upper chest. Had no sinus pain today so that was good. Did dishes and putzed around the house. Went out and hit some whiffle golf balls too. I may try an easy upper body weight workout tomorrow morning if I feel well enough. Am sitting here in the living room watching Ax Men with DH on the History Channel. Very interesting. Such dangerous work.

Christiane, hope by now everything has worked out for your DH's trip to Russia. I'm such a novice traveler, heck, flying to North Carolina here in a few will be an adventure for me. Glad that menopause wasn't too bad for you. Guess you didn't experience extra weight gain that so many ladies report? I have had some nights where I wake up and my hair is all wet with sweat. Not sure if that's a hot flash or night sweat or it's just warm in the house. Your cheat meal sounded good. Life is short and we need to indulge occasionally. Sometimes I wonder if when I'm much older I'll look back to this time and regret all I might have missed out on by just trying to look good. It's a balancing act for sure.

Sandra, I definitely would like to see your fat loss rotation. Can you email it to me or post it somewhere? I think after my leg rotation, I'll start a fat loss one. If anything is over 60 minutes, I can just cut it down a bit. I don't feel like I need to see a doctor yet, it's just a normal cold, no fever or anything. Just that pesky junk that runs down the back of your throat and that you need to cough up. I will try to really drink loads of water tomorrow to keep everything thinned down. DH does use lots of seasonings with salt on his BBQ meats. They taste so good, but sure don't agree with me anymore. How was Amy's Advanced Challenge Step? Was it fun?

Traci, I woke up around 8 this morning, but then had to set the clock so it was 9. Felt like a sloth doing that. I do love the longer daylight hours for doing things after work. Would have like to have taken the dogs out for a ride today, but chose to stay put and take it easy. In the 9 day cycle of a cold, I think I'm at Day 6. Hopefully the next 3 days the cold will be saying adios. It is so hard for me to stay off the bike when I'm sick. Especially when I start feeling better. I tell myself that I can just ride easy, but of course, I never ride easy. I need to tell myself I won't get out of my middle chainring and just spin, spin, spin. You are right, I think we all need to get outside and enjoy! I know I'm ready. DH has been watching golf on TV a lot. I'm thinking he's going to be more receptive to trying golf with me. Sure hoping so. I've got to play this one just right... hmmmm. I'm hoping that once he goes out and gets a good drive or putt, he'll be hooked. Of course, I have to stroke his ego along the way, plus bring beer in my golf bag.

Tracy, hooray! CST for the last time!!! With the nicer weather, has your DS gotten out on his new road bike? My neighbor called this morning and was wanting my opinion on road bikes. She'll be buying either a hybrid or a road bike soon. Of course, I'm steering her toward the road bike, but definitely want her to be comfortable.

Debra, good morning for you! I have yet to do 50# for SH legs. Think I'm just at 40# with the BB. Will increase a bit next time. Yep, getting the weight on and off the shoulders gets tougher. I need to go get 25# DB's for sure. Ooooh, can I come to DD's birthday party? It sounds so fun!!! Bet the 2# is just water weight and will be gone soon. If the fatigue doesn't get better, what is your next step? The comedian sounds like one I'd like as I like JF and JS. I've never been to see a comedian before, or at least that I can recall. Sorry you had to endure snoring. DH decided to sleep on the couch with me coughing and breathing over the humidifier.

Kim, so sorry you were so chilled during your run. I definitely know how it is when your hands are so cold you can't even turn the key in the lock. Just no strength. Oh, and that feeling when your hands start thawing out, like hammers hitting them. Makes me nauseous. Hope the haircut turned out well. I have a cut and color coming up week after next. Seems like I just had one recently. Oh well, it will be all fresh for the retreat. Maybe you can make the next one as I'm sure there will be more. Maybe a Canadian retreat? I'm definitely not opposed to that and would love to meet you and Sandra. LOL about your friend calling her runs "marathons". Oh well. I'm kind of enjoying cooking for my parents once a month. Have to decide what I'll make this next week. Hmmmm, must get my cookbooks out. They soooo appreciate my sister and I doing this for them, which makes it even more fun to do. And Grandma scarfing down the food just blows me away! Must check with Mom tomorrow and find out how Grandma's doing. I think that's so cool with your DS doing some stretching before his game. How did the game turn out?

Wendy, thank you for thinking of me and my lousy cold. I just hope it doesn't decide to linger for days on end, like usually happens. I don't want to still be coughing up gunk when I'm in North Carolina. Glad you kicked that 2# to the curb. I hate the scale, but if I stay away from it too long, I tend to eat too much and let the weight creep up. It's a necessary evil for me. You are reminding me that I need to make a tax appointment before the retreat. I hate that stuff.

Nicole, what kind of home improvement project are you embarking on? I'd love to start another tiling project, but think that will have to wait for a while. I am taking it easy and it's killing me LOL! I've been known to do some stupid stuff when I'm sick.

Latrese, glad you could check in with us. We're all crazy as usual. Hope to hear from you tomorrow!

Night all,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.