Xers: Tickled it Tuesday!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Morning Gang! Christiane sleeping in;-)
BRB after I see what late night posters we had!
ETA Personals:7

Muscle Conditioning Week 2: Day 2: 4DS Full Body}( should be fun as I havent used it like this before.

:* :* DEBRA
ROF on the MM! NO JOKE!!! I cannot believe how little muscle endurance I have - my weight load drops REAL quick! LOL...Its good for us, right??? ~ Are you still having ice/snow? Or is DD's school closed for rain bwwwwahhhh:+ The only reason I allow you to call me a crazy southerner is because YOU IS ONE TOO:+ ~~ ROF on the Crisis Rotation!! Well heck THAT explains it! Actually I made my current (& next) rotation up @ the same time! I am obviously creative when stressed I just cant recall it!ROFL~~~ @ any rate- feel free to change it more to your liking but dont complain to me when you have jiggly legs :eek: :eek: TRACY looked @ my next rotation for me & told me based on it I should have incredible legs in 6 weeks...CRA* - she'll know for sure if I follow it!:+ ~~ Tone is available on DVD??? Seriously- I only bought it a couple of months ago on Amazon & all the vendors said VHS only..WTF?:eek: I would NEVER buy VHS if left up to me, ever,never,ever!!! ~~~ Hope your movie put you right to sleep!:+ Have a great day....Love ya sis!;-)

Nicole:7 :7
Well looky there...DH & I ate an entire Banana Bread on Sunday ourselves (appetizer for Spicy Buffalo Wings!:9 ) However I assure you it had not one ounce of applesauce & whole wheat in it;-) ~~ Hope your schedule gets back to normal today.... I LOL @ the thought of both of us CA girls bundled like eskimos when temps dip below 60! I can always tell who's a transplant Texan as they are in shorts & sweatshirts well into the 40's! Its those thickskinned east coasters!}( Jan/feb are the months we have gray if we are gonna have it at all- most years we are in shorts around here on T-giving & Xmas. I remember living in Pasadena, CA as a young corporate ladder climbing gal & I spent every holiday sitting on the beach with a lihght blanket & a goodlooking hunk!:eek:

:* :* JEANETTE
Happy Mues-day (Tuesday that will feel like Monday!):+ :+ I know what you mean about the weight loss in later years! Heck even losing the water/sugar bloat takes me day-s vs day! ~ ROF on my curious neighbors! I never thought of that! :+ Funny you mentioned the 3am client... I have another one of those days this Friday...Its kinda late start tho- 3:45AM!}( Shoot- today I was up at 3am for no reason at all except I was ready to get up so its no big deal as long as I sleep soundly for 6 hours.

Gotta get my brain going before tackiling 4DS Full Body... XXOO to all who follow today!

So sorry I even didn't see you post!!! I guess we'll have the gang all mxed up with 2 posts for the Xers. I'll put a note on mine to come and join you here instead. Wake up Christiane!!!!;-)

GOOD MORNING TO YOU Christiane!!!
Can you copy & paste your message here??? Holler if ya want me to do it... I shall make note to self: Let Christiane start thread except if she's in states! LOL
What a wonderful reason to head to the seamstress!!! WooHoo! Happy errand day to you- dont get blown away!!!!

Hi all,

Traci I see you are ready to go this AM!

I haven't done 4DS total, but I've done the total upper several times and it is a good workout. I usually rotate shoulder tri & bi exercises, so I don't completely fatigue one before the other. Have fun! I have Tone on dvd and I got it years ago. Did you do that yesterday? That would be tough after a total body workout.

Today will be APX legs, going lighter to continue to let the legs recover, then back to work next week. I'll probably do a little yoga too. I'm still contemplating whether to drop my cardio down more for this 3 weeks. Now I have 3 45-60 minutes sessions and a 25 minute leg circuit. That might still be too much.

Off to work. It's not as cold today, but still cold enough.

Tracy

Good morning everyone! My chest is feeling a bit tight this morning from the darn MM yesterday. Funny how little muscle endurance I have now. Change is good, right?? Luckily the diva is heading to school on time this morning. It is spirit week at school, so she gets to wear pjs today. Kind of like me...LOL! I have some phone calls to make this morning...and I know I need to mop and vacuum, but I am not feeling the love for the housework today. I definitely have to study at some point and the diva has a dentist appointment this afternoon. I suppose I will keep with Traci's rotation (that she doesn't remember helping with...lol) and do some sort of kickboxing today with a little yoga added at the end.

quick note to Traci....
My Tone from Bryan Kest is on a compilation dvd...Maybe we are talking about 2 different workouts?? I could certainly be confused. It has been know to happen on occasion.

Back to catch up with personals later!
Kisses to all who follow!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Classic/ Week 10/ Day 2/ PlyoX (subbing with 4DS Cardio Power premix, and adding 4DS lower body).

Good morning! Be back in a couple hours to catch up with ya'll. Have a great workout!!

Sandra

Good morning,
Today was hi-lo from Christi Taylor and Amy Bento. I haven't learned all of Amy's yet, but little by little.

Christiane, that is wonderful about needing your clothes altered due to the body change!!! I had the most change in measurements and looks right after Phase 1. I know the feeling of worrying about the wind. Hate that and any lightning as the lightning around here sparks forest fires. Otherwise, I love to see the lightning in the sky.

Traci, when you mentioned sitting on the beach with a blanket, I thought you also had a Big Hunk (candy). See where my mind goes sometimes? Kind of exciting having a new client today, huh? Has she done weight work before? What's Wendell got on the schedule today? Did he say anything about missing his workout yesterday? LOL! Maybe that's why he was so romantic this weekend, he knew he was going to skip. Naaah, that's not why they are usually romantic. I have tone on a VHS too. Not so convenient to do. Don't we love chaptering and premixes on DVD's? The only way to fly!

Debra, relax a bit, bet you'll get that housework in. How messy could 2 people really be? LOL! I finally got some dusting, mopping and vaccuming in yesterday. About time is probably what DH is thinking, though he never says anything about it.

Have a dentist appointment this afternoon and some shopping too.

Got to run,

Jeanette

Slow & Heavy Week 1/Day 3
Workout: Cardio Coach #1(revised) loved it + Slow & Heavy Bi’s & Tri’s

Howdy,

Quick check in! First, let me start by saying THIS!!!!! I am officially done “FOR NOW” with P90X, PLEASESSS don’t throw anything at me}( I will continue too still bring it, promise;-) I have started the Slow and Heavy Series I’ll be here for the next 4 weeks. SORRY! But the longest I can stick with ANY rotation is 4 weeks. However, when I return too P90X I decided only 4 weeks at a time. Now that being said...........Exhale!

My workout this morning rocked! :) :) mean that:) :) I:m feeling really good, them dog gone 6 counts almost killed me, but boy! it felted so good, I matched Cathe on the weigh work. As I continue on my S&H journey, will be adding on either BM2 doubles or PUB once a week.

I shall return, going to see what you guys were chatting about yesterday.

CS

I do dread/love this workout:)

I have to run the boys to school and I'll be back!

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Quickie Report.... New Client meeting went very very well! She is a great lady with a lot of personal stress but taking charge of her life @ 51. She has 4 kids 11-21yrs w/ 1 child mentally ill- We decided on 2X a week for 20 weeks. 9am! THATS GOOD! I'm awake @ 9am!! :+

Will be back w/ REAL personals later - til then........

Sandra: I got whiplash reading your good morning post!:7

TRACY: Maybe increase Yoga a bit & cut out 1 of the cardio? Just a thought;-)

DEBRA: Oh I think I do recall TONE DVD that was 2 workouts...Was pricey (50.00) I think... I'll check it out. Thanks for jogging the memory! LOL read Jeanettes post to you about your housework! ROFL "ditto" from me :7

JEANETTE: Big Hunk! ROF You are so witty today! Happy dentist day!!:7

TEDDYGIRL: We luv ya no matter how many times you bag the X!}(

NICOLE: Happy CS day- better YOU than ME:7

Need to do some errands & then workout + client tonight....SHEEZ I'm tired! :* :* :* :*

Tracie: Now that’s what I’m talking bout ;-) ;-) :) much luv for you too. Trac, good for you business is going GREAT ;)

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 2/Week 3/Day 6
Workout: Kickmax }(

Great workout this morning, I just realized that I have not done this one in ages. It felt really good to get winded, and sweat buckets. }(

This morning I needed a ream of paper, so I go up to the bi*ch that has the keys. I ask her if anyone had found some glasses. Oh yes, I sent out an e-mail about that. WTH, I didn't get the e-mail!!! Response: Well I sent it out to the whole company. My response so nice and sweet! Well the server my e-mail is on has been having some problems, so I must not have gotten it. I asked my boss if he had gotten and e-mail from her, and he said no. For some reason this woman irritaes me. x( But I am happy that I have my glasses back. :D

Cami was a funny one on our walk this morning. We received over 8" of snow from yesterday until this morning. She decided that walking in the deep part was lots of fun. Only problem, it was hard to tell when she was stopping to do her duty. I thought she was sitting there waiting. :7 :7 :7 I think snow is like crack for her, because she buries her head in the snow and comes up wanting to play. :7 :7 :7

If anyone wants to know DO NOT make the Turkey Meatloaf from the Clean Eating mag that just came out. Absolute yuk!!!!! At least for me and DD's. I'm sticking to the recipe that Jeanie-O has on the web page.

Traci, Have fun with that workout, the time on it apprears to be a long one. I have the Bryan Kest DVD's on a compilation of 3, just like Debra. Sorry to hear that yours was not working right. I feel for ya on being a winter weiny. Lately I have been feeling the same way. Seems like I am spending my time with a blanket wrapped around me. :7 :7 :7

Christiane, So sorry to hear that you where not able to sleep well. I don't blame you for cheating on Tony, sometimes ARX gets this huge dread factor. Maybe because you get to the point of being able to do the workout in your sleep.

Tracy, Yup we are starting to prep for faire. It did seem to be a very brief time in between, and we had hoped to be further along on our outfits than we actually are. I have a person that is going to be my attendant, and we have been helping her get started on her outfit too. So much to do, so little time.

Debra, Our buses where running like clockwork this morning. :D But I could do without the crazy drivers when we have a snowstorm. :D Love your new rotation, it looks like it covers everything. I'm sorry I didn't wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Well now I did. Our DD's didn't have off for MLK day either.

Sandra, I had a great time with my fake jumprope routine last night. I did the Aerobox one, just like watching the instructor on that one. Talk about a 8 pack set of abs on him. I liked the O11 and O13, and really didn't enjoy O12. When that one was over both DH and I looked at each other and wondered why we wasted time watching it.

Jeanette, I have to make an appointment for the dentist, thanks for the reminder. :D ^5 on sticking to the WW, and see improvement. I do have a new dress in mind for the upcoming season. My DH is the one who actually constructs the thing, and I do all the beading to make the outfit pretty.

TG, I would never throw anything at you, sometimes some workouts just don't click. Glad you where motivated by SH, which is a great workout.

Nicole, I agree, CS has a love/hate relationship with me too. It is amazing what that workout can do for your core. Wow not very Christian of that woman to act that way is it. :) I asked my sister to get me a pic of my niece. I want to see the whole outfit, with hat included. :D The BBread sounds really good.

Kim, Hope it starts warming up for you too. I enjoy the winter more when it isn't too cold.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Laurie: Thanks that meant a lot to me, coming from you ;) Nice job with Kick Max, I especially love them legs drills. But my all time favorite KB workout is Cardio Kicks hm.......needing to throw that in this week. Have a great day:)

So, how is everyone?? My workout went great. Had fun, worked hard, feel amazing now.

Christiane....I think I just figured out your screen name: blkblt = black belt, right? Thanks for the clarification on the WW Yearbooks. I'll see if I can find them. One of the toughest spells in Phase 3 is going from Week 2 to Week 3: you do pull/chin ups 3 workouts in a row (BB on Wed, then LB on Fri, then CB on Mon again).

Laurie....I didn't notice your spelling errors yesterday, so you don't need absolvence from me. KS has a jump rope session in a workout? That's interesting. Is it challenging?

Debra....You know, I don't think I ever explicitly said "Happy Birthday!" either. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Mwah! Mwah!! I wish you a hundred more just like this one. Muscle Max upper body work is so good; gets to the point and then you move on. I agree C Z-J has that superior attitude, and I don't know what it is about JR that bothers me. The fact that she thinks she's 'all that', too? I don't know. What do you mean, playing herself in O-11? In that one she played Danny's ex-wife. Do you mean in O-12 perhaps? I fell asleep during that one and remember very little of it.

Nicole....Wow, that woman was really bizarre on Sunday. It makes me wonder what was going on in her life that she got so wound up over a 3 minute delay. There's no excuse for treating people the way she did, but there's obviously more to her story than just getting annoyed at your friend's lateness. I hope your other friend didn't marry the 45 year old just to spite the boyfriend!!

***I just spent an hour on the phone, so will have to be brief for the rest of this***

Jeanette....LICircuit is a really fun workout. Down 2 lbs!!! That's excellent!! For someone your size, it must already be making a visible difference.

Kim....Does Winnipeg have really hot, long summers? We certainly don't. A couple of good heat waves that last a few days, than then it's back to moderate temps. In SW Ontario where I grew up, you couldn't survive without air conditioning.

Tracy....It's nice that you can still be friends with DS's exGF. My parents still socialize with my exSIL. She was married to my brother for 10 years, and they really came to see each other as related. Since she doesn't have much family support of her own, it's good that she can have some kind of parental relationship.

Traci....A new client!! Excellent! Make sure she doesn't talk to Wendell about what she's getting herself into. IntervalX is tough, is it? Good! Oh, so you didn't get to see whether Eion is in Kest's Tone video? I wish someone would confirm my delusions. Our furnace is gas, too. And yes, our heating bills are something that we need to budget monthly for. But you can't live without it, can you? It is what it is. I suppose I could turn the furnace off, save the money, and fly to Florida for a month in January. That would work too, wouldn't it?

I checked out my P90X+ order confirmation last night, to see when I'd ordered it, and I notice that I've received nothing more from them other than this confirmation. No shipping notice, nothing with an invoice number on it. I'm wondering if my order got lost in the shuffle. I emailed them asking for follow up. I ordered on Dec 27 or so.

DH forgot his lunch at home today, so I'm going to be a thoughtful wife and bring it to him, despite the blowing snow. It looks miserable out there. Oh well, it's warm in the car! My weight's down 2.8 pounds from a week ago, so the meal plan is working. Yay!

Have a great day,
Sandra

Good day xers! Stopping in for a little chat time.

Christianne-I’m so surprised-DD lives in Pittsburgh! I lived and worked in Shadyside for 5 years. Are you familiar? I reside near the town of Saxonburg. Famous for Roebling the inventor of wire rope which helped to construct the Brooklyn Bridge in New York. So she dances with the PBT? Nice going with sticking with the X. I found my core working out with Tony. I hope Cathe brings a bit of the personal touch to STS. I cannot wait!

Sandra-family workout sessions on the weekend are a great time. Nice going on the clean eating. You will be sure to see results very quickly coupled with your energetic wo’s. I spent several hrs today getting the Polar HR to talk to the computer. The personal trainer software will add another dimension to the wo’s.

Nicole-sorry about the Chargers. The Steelers were a disappointment this year as well. About your friend marrying. Sometimes people do things we would never think of ourselves.

Jeanette-Wo without a time limit is the best. Glad you got your Sun ride in before the blizzard hit.

Traci-Ahhhh, love was in the air. I recently heard doing the nasty is great for the complexion. Congrats on your new mirrors and new client.

Lea-How was the acupuncture? Hope you are feeling better.

Debra-happy to hear you and CB enjoyed your romantic get away. New River Gorge Bridge is beautiful. Also famous for its bungee jumping off of. I’ve done some kayaking near there in a rubber ducky (no jumping). Had my car stolen in 1995 and the police called to say they found it wrapped around a phone pole in Beckley. I loved that Bonneville. Very cool about seeing your dear friend. The world is so small.

Laurie-The cowgirl outfit sounds priceless. Your neice is so fortunate to have you in her life. Did you take lots of pics? JR is such a great wo. Your life is so busy with wo, faire, volleyball, children. How do you do it?

Latrese-You are quite the super mom running around for your sons. It’s nice to have your family close most of the time. You deserve a Monday off woman. Wow! GS legs is a killer/super wo.

Tracy-Hi! Been thinking of you- especially during my leg wo’s. I recount your summertime posting 300 walking lunges. Ow! Those abs must be looking quite awesome. WTG. It’s nice that you are staying friends with DS’s GF. Hope the surgery is everything and more.

Hello to everyone I missed. Mom is at the door to drop off a few items DD left yesterday during her visit. Must be going. Stay warm!:7

Hey there gang. Just dropping in to say hi. I went to my chiro/accupuncturist this morning and ahhhhh....I feel better. He did recommend a lot more yoga. I guess I will have to visit Eion a lot more, darn;-) !!

Now it is time to start really detoxing and eating back to the way that I was use to. We went out last night to a mexican restuarant, and while it was good and all at 2am this morning I was dying for water the food has soooooo much salt in it. Bleh. So Traci, you will be happy to hear that I had a salad with Natalia's golden elixir dressing. It was yummy.

Ok, now I am boring myself about me. I hope you gals are having a wonderful day and I hope to catch up with you real soon.

Lea

Hi all! Finally back to catch up...I actually posted a short note earlier that mysteriously disappeared in cyberspace. Oh well! Let's see...I got basically nothing done today except pick up the dog from the kennel, took the diva to the dentist (I almost typed vet...lol) and got my workout done. The pup is just worn out from her stay at the kennel....she partied all weekend with one of her best doggie friends. She fell asleep in the car twice on the way home...and then came home and chased the cat for about 30 seconds before lying down for another nap...LOL! For my workout, I ended up doing about 35 minutes of KM...the warm up plus combos 2-4 and then Pure and Simple with Eoin...which is a really great add on yoga, I noticed. It is about 38 minutes...and doesn't have a ton of vinyasas to wear you out if you have already worked out. I still have some studying to do this evening. I am probably having a test in the morning in my class...and then CB is coming over tomorrow night to watch the Carolina game. Busy, busy, busy! I may try to actually get the house clean tomorrow...or well, now that I think about it, I will probably make it to the grocery store and that will be about it...LOL! I have not been a good grasshopper lately!

okay...finally on to personals....

Traci...
My Bryan Kest dvd is called 'Power Yoga' and it has tone, sweat, and some other section (that I can't remember the name of now) on it. I have no idea how much it was, but I use all 3 workouts...and they are all good without being too repetitious. How is that for enabling? I watched 'Knocked Up' last night...which was really funny if you haven't seen it. I know I am one of those crazy Southerners....it's just that I can drive in the snow and ice...unlike the rest of these crazies...LOL! Glad your session with your new client went well. I do have to ask just what are you planning on tickling this Tuesday???

Tracy...
Well, as you know, I am inherently lazy...but I am doing 2 cardios per week...with a couple of harder yogas, to get my heart rate up a bit...plus a tough leg workout which always gets my heart rate up. I guess it all depends on how your body reacts to less cardio. Mine actually really likes it...which is just a bonus for me...LOL!

Jeanette...
As you can tell, I didn't get to that housework today. I don't think the diva and I are that messy...most of her mess is concentrated in her room (which is her responsibility to clean) and the kitchen which I clean everyday anyway...I think it is the dog and cat that make more mess in the house...hair, litter, torn up toys, etc. Gracious! Hope your dentist appointment went well and easy this afternoon. I must have needed more recovery time from the weekend because I took another nap today! What the heck is wrong with me?? I have some sort of sleeping sickness. I know what you mean about the weight thing...It starts to come off slower and slower with every decade! What a bother!

Nicole...
No worries about the belated bday wishes...There were lots of times my XDH wouldn't even mention my birthday on the actual day if we had celebrated it on the weekend before. You don't get a day off this week, I guess, with the basketball tourney on Friday. Blah! Hope you enjoyed CS today...How many more times do you have to do that one before you're done??

Christiane...
Sounds like you had a busy day today! I that is wonderful news about your physique changing...for the better!! Sorry about the nasty wind last night. We used to get that in Illinois all the time...with it just whipping around. I was always looking for tornadoes there....and in Minnesota, too, now that I think about it!

Teddygirl...
I am sure you got a lot out of the X even if you don't complete the entire program. I know what you mean about not being able to stay with a rotation for too long...I am the same way....The X was torture for me by Phase 3! I also LOVE SH...I think it is a great compliment to the X. I know you will see gains with those workouts.

Lea...
Poor baby...you have to spend more time with Eoin. My heart really cries for you...LOL! I am sorry to hear about your back, though. Guess you'll just have to follow the doctor's orders!

Laurie....
I can just see Cami's doggie smile shining through a face full of snow!! I just noticed that we did the same workout today...although, I am sure you did all the drills, which I of course, skipped altogether! Is the lady at work a b**ch or just stupid?? At least you got your glasses back, but what a pain. The Southerners just go nuts with a little bit of precipitation...so funny. Thanks for the bday wishes.

Sandra...
You're right it was O12 with the JR scene...You need to watch just that part...it's actually one of the best parts of the movie. Thanks for the bday wishes. Glad you enjoyed your workout today. I just got all of my new step dvds today, but that darn Traci told me I can't use them yet. She may beat me with a wet noodle if I change around my rotation...LOL! I am definitely feeling MM today..ouchie! My entire upper body is ranges from mild to major DOMS. Look what changing up your workouts can do. Who knew?? I sending good mail vibes through the air so that you get your new X workouts soon. WooHoo on the weight loss!! Again, it looks like change is a good thing, hunh?

Swifty...
Hi there, dear woman! So glad you could join us today! We saw all the stuff about the bungee jumping and the free falls too on the gorge. We are thinking about going up there next year for that festival...It sounds like a lot of fun. There is a ton of white water rafting there too that we are hoping to plan a trip up to do this summer sometime. Can you tell we really enjoyed ourselves there? So sorry about the poor Bonneville! Hope all is going well with the studying. How much longer until you can start taking tests...or am I jumping the gun on that one?

Okay...I think I am caught up for now...I have got to start studying. I did a lot of studying last week, but I need to make sure I am ready in case we have our test tomorrow. I don't know for sure if we are having it or not since I wasn't in class on Friday due to weather....ugh. I also need to look over the next chapter so that I will know what section to pick out for my next presentation.

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Hi all,

I finished APX legs. It was the first time I'd done that entirely and it is a nice shaping workout. Then I did all of the prana segments and jalaha (sp) namaskar from Yoga Trance Dance. Those are nice segments to open the hips and it is not taxing on the upper body.

For what it's worth, here is my next 3 weeks; it starts on Saturday. I'm keeping the yoga to about 40 minutes.

Sat. - C,S,T, 25 minute leg cardio cicuit (lighter weights) (BC cardio/leg premix, HST cardio/leg premix, or CTX power circuit), yoga
Sunday - 4DS Legs, KB of choice, yoga
Monday - B&B
Tuesday - Cardio of choice, 45-60 minutes, yoga
Wednesday -B&G and/or L&G standing (rotate sequence of exercises each week or do a blast premix no floorwork of course), add in pull ups if I feel like it, yoga
Thursday - Off
Friday - Cardio of choice, 45-60 minutes, yoga

Traci - Congrats on the new client. How was the workout? I have Tone on a dvd. I think I got it for about 15$.

Laurie - I make turkey burgers, but I haven't made turkey meatloaf. I do substitute it in spaghetti and chili for a change of pace. It's actually pretty good like that. The burgers are iffy, but I don't get any complaints because they are really pretty tasteless.

Debra - Surprised about muscle endurance huh? It's quite a different way to train, but I think it should be part of an overall strength training program. I think that after a while you become more efficient at utilizing the lactic acid and it's not so difficult i.e. a burn.

Sandra - Glad you had a nice workout and you've lost some weight! Sounds like the program is working. I haven't done that power up cardio. I'll have to try it.

Lea - Daily yoga is what fixed my back. We always comment on how salty food is that you get out. DH and I always end up being so thirsty; mexican is really bad.

Nicole - I have CS tomorrow. It is effective.

Jeanette - Were you off today or just on line early?

Swifty - Your legs must be looking good. How is the diet? Did you order the study materials from ACE?

Christiane - Did you feel OK the day after plyox? Sometimes that's when I feel it most.

I guess I'd better go fix dinner.

Tracy

Tracy - I am curious. Was there a certain yoga dvd that you found really beneficial for helping your back? And at the time you were doing yoga, did you do any cardio or weights or just yoga by itself? I am really dying to go back to doing X, but I know that I have to take it easy for a little bit;( .

Lea

Sorry girls, no time to get back today. DS #3 turned 3 today so I was playing trains with him before I left to go to town. My oldest had a basketball game and they won:) After that it was off to run errands for DH and myself. We are now heading out the door to take DS #3 to dinner and to get him a Cold Stone birthday cake:9

If I'm not back later DH got me:p

CS went well and it didn't kill me so I guess it made me stronger!

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.