Xers ***THURSDAY***

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Thursday all!
Thanks for all the anniversary well wishes... Sushi was terrific as was the Toll House Cookie we had afterwards... a little shop is right next door to our sushi place. That was the extent of excitement last night until at 11:30pm one of DH's servers housed here went down and blared an alarm type incessant beeping. Its still down so so in order to stop the "siren" all systems have to be unplugged. The dogs were so freaked out that they "needed" mom to stay up the rest of night with them. Its been a very looooong night!

I can hardly walk this morning my inner & outer thighs are so sore from yesterday... Must have been a great combo I put tother yesterday - Havent felt the outer thighs like this - well I cant remember! Major DOMS.}(

Today is Slim Series Tone It Up + that rented Pilates that has been staring at me for 2 weeks. Gotta get ab work in today so I may as well do that & see how good I can get in there!

:eek: Lea: You were a very late night owl! Did ya just miss us? :7 Were you bored yesterday or highly energetic? Thats some impressive list of Accomplishments yesterday woman! Highlights are quite "startling" after a winter of brown & gray! I was like WOW!:+
I do like them just a shocker when I looked in mirror! DH said "Ya know that hair stuff makes you look younger"... Thats all I needed to hear- I'm back on my regular schedule for the year! Hope you got some shut eye last night!

Oh Shoot........ Coffee cups empty.... I'll brb with more thoughts! I'm sure ya just cant wait ladies!!:7

Ok... I'm back for some more girl time.

:) JeanetteX: How awesome that its cycling outdoors from here on out! I know thats got to be so much more enjoyable for you guys! You seem to adore the great outdoors... I'm sure the 3 varied rides also are so much better for your fitness level. I do like Amy Bento... She needs a bit more polish in her instruction/cuing but I see her as maturing into her role. She is a feisty thing like Cathe and not a cheerleader.. that cute drill sargent type (thats what I call Cathe) It is a weighted workout but she uses bands, Body Bar, Dumbells & Barbells so theres lots of variety and a quick pace. My HR stays in training zone during her stuff. She also has moves that are unique and hit the "spot" good. This is my first series of hers.. It the newest Extreme. The premixes are fabulous on them. Her HiLo Extreme actually has premixes from her All Pump Extreme so its really tons of variety for the price. She also did a 3 day split set of premixes which I love. Very creative & well thought out. Her Kickbox Extreme isnt my fav (just too cario-ish for me) but the other 2 get lots of use time. *** Was so nice to here you feel good about doing ARX so soon! Its funny what we can tolerate boredom wise when we are getting results! Good job on findng ways to get DOMS this week! Your new program is obviously very effective!

:eek: TracyX: So funny about your FYI post on the dogs.. We have a 3 limit as well (mine's really 2!) and they are spaced in ages 16, 6, 5. Ours wasnt planned - more like the Brady Bunch scenario;-) My 4 new kicks are all already in shipping process so by next Thursday I should be in Kick variety heaven! WONDERFUL on still feeling your Monday workout! Honestly Trac- I cant imagine you ever questioning if you "did enough". You are so focused right now. 18&22 on curls is so cool! I was never able to hoist my 20's up for anything but lawnmowers... I so wanna grow up and be buff like you! :7 Happy belated birthday to DH! Any fun plans last night or this weekend?

:eek: DebraX: You crack me up with Food Network! Whos your fav? Mine are Paula (of course) , Rachel and Bobby Flay (he's sexy to me!). My ex boyfriend of 5 years looks EXACTLY like Alton Brown and is equally as nerdy about cooking. He's a chef/wine guy so I REALLY loved him! :7 Glad you took a rest day and hope thats exactly what you needed to get rid of the potential bug. Overtraining always makes me feel like I'm coming down with something so maybe thats all it was. Hoes DD? Did you say she had a birthday too? LOL on Flickity Fit! I have no doubt its a wonderful $$ saver for "normal" people... I'm just obviously a procrastinator witha capital P... Maybe I should just pay you to preview all the ones on my list! Want 12 bucks a month?

:eek: Steph WOW you sounded so up yesterday! I can see you've put your gameface on and are going to sprint to the finish line! AWESOME! You are so close now- get down & dirty woman!

:eek: SandraX: ? on those shorts you posted... Do they fly up to your neck when you are on the floor with legs in air? Is there a built in panty? Curious minds want to know... Perhaps you could throw on a pair for us and do some Heel to Heaven with Tony and video tape it. Thats what I need... Moving Manequins in the stores! :+ Too wonderful about DH and his new program! He must be looking at his hot wife and getting a bit nervous!!! WOW on the way you and DH shook things up in the marriage after 18 years! House & Baby? What major life changes! You were a child bride indeed! LOL on the TBS... I have that one too! How soon we forget all the abbreviations! I actually love that more than SM - thats stretch max:p

:eek: Laurie: So are ya with me & Lea and ready to become a double X??? :+ can ya tell I want LOTS of company thru the next journey? Hope you are having a great day!!!

HUGS TO ALL!!:7

Hey, ladies! This is just another quick check in today, since I'm getting ready for work. I'll be away from a computer until about 5:00 tonight. I'm supervising my class on a skating party today, so I really, really, hope I don't break anything important because I wouldn't want to be out of commission for the next couple of weeks! I was thinking in the shower today that maybe Cathe's BootCamp would be a good substitution for Core Syn. What do you think? It's got core, arms, legs, and cardio.

TraciX - Sorry to hear about your crazy night! Get plenty of coffee into you and you should be able to make it at least part way through the day. I need to know whatever you did to make your inner thighs so sore today. I can never seem to hit that area too well.

I'll check back in tonight to see what you're all up to today! Have great days everyone!

Steph

Morning Xers,

Today will be KPC Premix #5 and Billy Blanks Ab Bootcamp. (Can you believe I have had this one for a year, and have never done the workout!) :+

Yesterday I did Barry's Bootcamp Legs & Butt. Negatives: Not much of a warm up and the music tended to get too loud sometimes to hear the instructor. Ok every exercise was 90, 60 or 30 seconds long. Also the weights used where med to light dumbells.

Warm-Up was lunges off the step. They had the step set at either 12 or 14", I don't remember. I set mine at 8 and was happy with that.

Frong Lunges Right & Left with weight
Reverse lunges with back foot on step no weight
Straddle step and do squats with weights
Straddle step and do plie squats with weights
Kneel on step (with pad-these could also be done on the floor). You do these exercises first on the right and then the left.
Donkey Kicks
Side Leg Raises
Side Leg Kicks
Then you go into power squats. You go from a squat position with feet shoulder length apart, and then move to feet together in squat. Then jumping jacks. Repeat the squat/jumping jacks. Then you do some stretches. By the end of the workout my legs where fried, and was thinking of not doing the treadmill. But I got on that thing and had a great time with the TM workout.

Overall I thought Legs & Butt was good, and will be doing it again. My butt is really sore this morning. }(

Traci, You are cracking me up about the shorts. If I get all my new workouts done in the next three weeks, I will be there with you guys on the rotation. ;-) Glad you had a great time with your DH on your anniversary. DH and I both forgot the 20th anniv. of our first date which was in Feb. :+ We just promised each other we wouldn't forget our 19th wedding anniv. in August. We did celebrate, but it was a bit late.

Lea, You could go workout with Bryan Kest. I wouldn’t mind him correcting my form. ;-)

Sandra, I have done the same thing with the pikes on the ball. I’m finding those things to be easier to do since doing Ab Ripper.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning ladies,

Today was Yoga Shakti's matrix. Was a very nice workout/stretch. I like how she goes quickly for the vinyasas and I LOVE her voice. She really has a knack for sure. When we get to the shivasana at the end, I always feel like I have to go to the bathroom because it has the waves hitting the beach. Anyone else experience this?

Traci, sounds like a wonderful night out with your DH. And the cookie must have been heavenly. Hope you don't have any bad effects from it. Are you still doing the dr's diet? If not, what was the verdict? I did Tone It Up yesterday and will do Firm It Up tomorrow. I remember that one as being pretty effective for the lower body. Ooooh, looking younger with your hair highlighted. I can't wait until I get mine done. Is your hair blonde? Mine is dark brown so will probably have lighter brown streaks. Hope my DH thinks and says I look younger. Yes, I'm very much looking forward to riding outdoors more often, probably a couple times during the week and once on the weekend. We have some nice roads (compared to other areas) to ride on. We are a small community of around 9,000 (more if you count the 8,000 prison inmates annexed to the city counts). Thanks for the info on Amy Bento. Tracey Staehle was okay, but definitely not the cheerful Cathe type. Maybe her new ones will be better in that respect. I was pleased that Ab Ripper X was not as hard after a break from it.

Sandra, I'm also wondering about the wider leg shorts if they come way up when you invert. Inquiring minds have to know.

Hi Steph, have fun skating, and please don't injure yourself! Just a couple more weeks and you will be done. To me, one of the TLT's would be closer to Core Syn than Bootcamp. Core Syn has a little weight work but only extremely light weights that make the core work harder during certain moves, whereas the weight work in Bootcamp is more centered on weight work than core stability work. JMO.

Laurie, LOL re: Bryan Kest correcting Lea's form. Thanks for the review on Barry's Bootcamp. It sounds like a good one. You are absolutely right about AbX being a fantastic workout that makes others seem pretty easy. I'm discovering that too.

Hi to everyone,

Jeanette

Stott Pilates: Secret to Flat Abs FINALLY completed!!! WooHoo!!!!
:+ My abs are really feeling the burn. It was called Level 1. The lady Moira- goes really slow but doesnt do a ton of reps on anything so it wasnt boring. many moves were very Vinyasa-ie:7 and yoga inspired (or vica versa). I was pleasantly surprised when the burn kicked in... Her flow forced you to continually contract abs tho so after 50 minutes of that no wonder I'm sore. I realized how I have always released the contraction on exhales - she has you hold the contraction continually. LIGHT BULB MOMENT:D
I will sniff out reviews on Level 2 (I need something to grow with) but this covered alot of my needs... Abs, Stretching, Yoga. An all in one since I doubt I'll be doing hours of yoga every week!

Steph: HOW MUCH FUN! A skating party? Oh gosh the kids will be trying to knock the teacher down I'm sure! I agree with Ms Jeanette... I actually subbed Bootcamp one week for Core Syn... In a bind its doable if you modify it to meet Core Syn goals but there just has to be something closer out there... I havent found it yet but I will! I am going to rotate Core Syn with Core Cardio (Master Series) and Ab Bootcamp. LOL on the inner thigh DOMS. Heck if I can pinpoint which exercises did that to me! maybe it was just the hour + lower work and/or the combination of weight bearing with plyo... The great mystery of the universe!

Jeanette: Your yoga sounded heavenly for you! Cracked me up about the water/bathroom... I go so much (1 gallon + a day- I drink, not go) that any noise or smell that reminds me of liquid sends me running! One of my nicknames from DH is pee-pod. Just finished up Drs Diet- thats why I'm eating every thing in sight right now I guess... I lost some body bulge for sure but man was it restrictive. Made Tosca Reno look like a junk food junkie! I am desperately working on getting my Tosca eating back in swing.. it had been so good for months. I will say that adding back in any form of grain is making me stuffy and headachy for about an hour or two just after I eat. Oh I LOVE the sound of your community! LOL at the prison count tho... I'm in Texas girl..we LIVE for our dang prisons on every corner. It freaked me out when I first moved here.

Laurie: WOW! Thanks for the details on Barrys Bootcamp Legs/Butt! Now ya got me all excited about that one too! Oh lord I need to go back to work & stop spending money! I am so happy that you found a great lower! Thats priceless in my book. LOL on forgeting the anniversary.. I always say that as long as both of you forget its ok! My DH's memory has been good for 6 years... we'll compare notes when I hit those bigger #s like all of you!

Well I guess everyone else is busy or sleeping?

Will crank out Tone It Up this afternoon as I need to boost my metabolism & not eat all afternoon! :7

Hey there gang. No workout for me this am since I slept in until 6am!! Stayed up to watch "Lost" last night. And since it is on so late now because of American Idol, I don't get to bed until 11:eek: . Shocking, I know.

I do have the major DOMS from my chest exercised yesterday, so maybe I will hold off and do back tomorrow. Plus I thought it was a grand idea to eat my kids Cheetos (all natural of course, ha!) which now I look like I am pregnant from all of the salt. I am so not feeling my best right now. Maybe I need to drink 2 gallons of water today.

So I will continue to prep the dining room for painting today and hopefully tomorrow I can start painting. YAY!!! Oh the joy of everything.

Traci X - I am so glad that you had a grand time last night. Sorry to hear about your DOMS. Nice of DH to give you that compliment. You definately have a keeper.

OK gang. BBL with personals.

Lea

Hi FriendsX!

Not much time for posting right now. I just want to report that I hauled my butt out of bed this morning and did MIC and TBS#2. MIC felt good! Very good! It still impresses me that you can do so little cardio in P90X, yet retain such good conditioning.

I've read through all your posts from y-day and today, and of course you're all making me chuckle, providing great inspiration, and making me want to sit and chat for a while. But Life calls, so I must go. Thanks for sharing your workouts and life anecdotes with me!

Cheers,
SandraX

OMG LEA!!!!!!!! Your avatar is the CUTEST CUTEST CUTEST thing! Is that the sick one? OMG! I just love seeing your latest pics... You are so young and lean and just a beautiful gal! Good luck with your painting prep today! - Dont go toppling over on that knee ok?
Glad you got a bit of a sleep in- I guess 6am is considered sleeping in for you & I! We would have made great roomies back in the day!:7

>OMG LEA!!!!!!!! Your avatar is the CUTEST CUTEST CUTEST
>thing! Is that the sick one? OMG! I just love seeing your
>latest pics... You are so young and lean and just a beautiful
>gal! Good luck with your painting prep today! - Dont go
>toppling over on that knee ok?
>Glad you got a bit of a sleep in- I guess 6am is considered
>sleeping in for you & I! We would have made great roomies back
>in the day!:7

Ah, thanks. At first I was like huh? I look sick. But no, that is Bryan, my monkey. Not the sick one. The other one was sick, still has the nose thing, but better. The avatar is like a year old, but I was sick of seeing my butt flying through the air with the greatest of ease. In my younger day, pre kids, I would stay up until like 2am. I liked to party, but obviously had to settle down a bit. :).

Lea

Hi all,

Today at work a colleague tapped my on the shoulder and said, “OMG, do you workout? Feel how hard her arms are?” I was thrilled. Legs today and a little cardio to warm up. That will be later.

Lea – We have had fish, tadpoles, crayfish, little catfish, cichlids, and tropical fish since the kids were about the ages of yours. Since we were always outside exploring streams and the like, it was just natural that we had to keep some of the little critters. I think at one point I had 20, 30. and 55 gallon tanks going. Once you get them started and get the bacteria balanced, they really only require monthly water changes. Well, goldfish might require more frequent up keep because they are dirty fish. A 10 or 20 gallon tank is nothing to maintain.

Jeanette – I might pass on the Tracey core workout. I just can’t stand doing some of that slow stuff. I have no patience for it. Can you report back after you do it a few more times? You are so lucky to be riding outside. It’s almost warm enough here, but not quite. I have to ride on designated rails to trails trail because of the intense amount of traffic here. There is just now way I could ride on a road.

Traci – It’s always nice to get the highlights isn’t it? I did mine a little darker this time because the ends are just getting too blond. I like blond, but I don’t want to be blond. You are really bringing it with the workouts. I rarely get DOMS. I think that it is the heavier weights. I want to get some of Amy Bento’s stuff. The old ones are on DDDVD for about 10. No special plans last night. DH is self-employed and the weather is playing havoc with our income. Spring is right around the corner though.

Debra – I love foodtv. I usually watch Emril just because that’s when I usually eat dinner. I have learned a lot from watching foodtv. I don’t think that my cooking is nearly as bland as it used to be. I hope you are not getting sick. Drinking lots of water helps me.

Steph – I hope that the skating party was fun. I would do whatever you want if you need a change. Steph X is just around the corner!

Laurie – Did you get the whole Barry’s series? That leg workout sounds pretty good. I almost bought it, but then got side tracked. I think mainly because I don’t have a treadmill or anything to sub for that part of the workout.

Sandra – MIC is a love hate relationship for me. Are you enjoying your freedom? Missing Tony? OK, I'm a little slow, what is TBS?

BBl,

Tracy

Happy to report the 2nd workout of day is checked off.. Slim series Tone It UP. My abs were still burning from this mornings Stott Pilates! Good Day indeed!

Lea: Lol – I thought your flying booty was cute!

Sandra: Oh girl you are the only person I know that gets excited about doing MIC! I so dislike that one- I feel like a herd of cattle ran over me by the time I’m done! You obviously lost ZERO endurance!

Tracy: ^^5 on the compliments!! That just will never stop feeling good. I totally understand about DH/ self employed. Mine as well and its been a difficult 6 months. This too shall pass. Hope your legs are burning for you!

Have a great night… I’ll see ya bright & early.

Hope everyone’s doing OK out there

Hi ladies...I'm here...just a bit late today...had a very busy day so far...but I did have a massage this morning...my neck is sooooo tight and I still have a bit of a headache. I actually did workout last night. My second wind hit around 5:30...I am such a vampire...as soon as the sun goes down I always feel better! I ended up doing shoulders, bis and tris using both CTX and Muscle Max...I felt very toasty and shaky at the end. I used the same weights as Cathe for all the exercises and even higher weights for a lot of them...All in all very pleased with my performance. I took the dog for a walk today...but I think it will be a true rest day for me...unless I just start feeling really perky around 6pm!

Just want to throw in some quick personals...

Traci....I love Paula Deen! I think since I am a transplanted Southerner it's so nice to here her accent! I also watch Rachel Ray (she's my DD's favorite) I also like Giada (sp) on Everyday Italian..she usually has quick and easy and healthy recipes. Glad you had a nice time with DH last night. I can't reemember the last time I had sushi...Hmmm...maybe I'll have to go out tomorrow night! Glad you liked the pilates...I knew it might be the right thing for you. Sorry you didn't get any sleep last night!

Lea...I watched "Lost" last night too. I love that show! Congrats on you chest DOMS today. My DD just finished eating a bag of Cheetos...and now she is completely orange!

Steph...Hope you were very careful on those skates...I thought about getting a pair of inline skates for the summer...but then decided I would probably just fall and really hurt myself!

Sandra...Glad you got your workout in before life took over.

Jeanette...Glad you are going to get some bike time with the boys this weekend. I always have to go to the bathroom, so I wouldn't notice the water on the video. I must potty about a hundred times a day! Glad you enjoyed the rest of the video, though!

Laurie...Hope you had fun with KPC...I am planning on that one later this week.

Tracy...Congrats on the kudos at work on your hard body! WooHoo! It's so nice when people other than those close to you notice your hard work! And let me just say that I am shocked that you are doing legs today. I was thinking about you while I was walking my pooch today...I bet your dogs really enjoyed your antics on your walk with them the other day. Mine would just be looking at my with that smiling face of hers and want to join in...she always gets so excited when I do anything different! Good luck with the rest of your time with the chihuahua, too.

Okay...off for now to take something else for this headache...Have a great evening ladies! I have yoga on tap for tomorrow...hopefully I can figure out a sub for the down dogs...May add some pilates in to make the workout long enough.

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

Hi all,

I ended up doing about 45 minutes of Marcus Irwin step something or another. It is medium intensity, but kind of tricky. Fun to learn and do. Then I did legs. Just a variety of lunges and step ups. No squats as my back was still tired from last night. I definitely had some fatigue in my upper body today. I was trying to do walking lunges outside while I let the puppy out and my upper body was saying no more weights! It was a bad choice to do legs today, but I want to do some interval running tomorrow to start to build up my running again.

Just a timely FYI. Oprah has an entire show on Monday devoted to dressing to look slimmer. I'll probably forget to watch it, but I thought that was quite coincidental.

Traci - The variable income stinks. We haven't had a winter like this in years. I'm glad I work and have a steady income. That was one of the many reasons that I went back to work years ago. In addition to the fact that I am not domestic and tend to get depressed if I'm home too much with nothing productive to do.

Lea - Am I understanding that you don't wear sunscreen at least on your face? OK, if so here comes the sunscreen police. You will be sorry as you get older, the wrinkles just keep on coming......

Debra - That sounds like a good combination workout. I wish I had CTX on dvd. I have to fast forward to get to the weight sections and I have no patience for that either. I hope that you feel better. You would fit in great at my house. All night people except me. I'm a morning person. They are just getting going as I'm going to bed. The dogs kept having to wait for me the other day. I'm sure they were thinking, "Where is she?" The sheppard had snow and ice all in his fur, he was a mess.

Later guys,

Tracy

Hey gals, really no time to chit chat. Just cruising on by to make a pit stop. Today was really busy as I assume tomorrow will be too. I decided to start painting today instead of tomorrow. So, I have yellow paint all over me and am looking forward to doing more tomorrow. I am all ready gazing into the next room and panting. Yes!!! More painting. Yippee. But what I am really looking forward to is doing back or maybe....biceps, yes, biceps tomorrow. Dang! I want it to hurt when I paint.

I loved each and every comment today. Am seriously looking foward to see what everyone is doing tomorrow. But it is time to finish my din din and pay attention to those rentals(kids, for those of you who haven't been paying attention;) ).

So everyone have a fabulous night, get some sleep and I want each and every one of you to BRING IT tomorrow. (ok, so I am a dork).

Lea

Hello you lovely lady Xers!

I am so excited because I finally got my Cardio Coach on my player..WooHoo!!! And let me just say that the tech support is Sean...and he must be a late night person since he just walked me through what to do...and it is almost 11:30 his time! So, Lea...you are not the only geek...Here I am at 10:30 and I am really excited about my cardio coach download!!! I had planned on watching a movie tonight...but I have been chatting on email until now...and now of course, I should go to bed...after I take out the trash.

Lea...What kind of yellow are you doing?!? I love to paint! I am glad you are having fun with your project...and just wanted to let you know that my biceps are plenty sore for both of us!

Tracy...I love CTX...I probably do at least part of these DVDs once a week during my non P90X rotations. I am aiming for a muscle endurance/lean rotation for the next 6 weeks or so. My pooch is currently growling in her sleep...What is that about? I hope your weather is breaking this week so that your dogs will be snow and ice free! And I just remembered...I have an extra CTX on DVD...so do you want it? I would be happy to send it to you. I was sent it by accident from Cathe...and I offered to send it back to them, but they said to keep it. It is still in the cellophane...I will try to remember to offer it up again tomorrow in case you don't see this post.

Okay...I am going to take the dog out one last time...and then off to read for a while!

Hugs to all!

Debra

Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it---Ella Williams

Debra - Hey, that's great. I hope that you are doing CC tomorrow. That is awesome that Sean is the tech support. Enjoy. The yellow that I am doing in my dining room is a Laura Ashley called Pale Cowslip 2. It's light. We have a very open house, but I think I am going to go lighter throughtout the rest of the house with a little touch of madness here and there. Have fun walking the dogs!!

Lea

Good evening,

Sounds like everyone is having some good workouts and basically enjoying themselves too, even thru little aches and pains and injuries. Had a very, very busy day at work today. So busy, I didn't even have the time to eat my lunch or snacks at all. Had an eye dr. appointment in the middle of the day. He was about an hour late getting me in so couldn't stay for him to dilate my eyes as I had a meeting with the warden and didn't want to be late. Sigh, have to go back to the dr. next week. Got some new contacts that feel much better. My old ones were getting so uncomfortable. One odd thing is that my optometrist said the stigmatism is gone in my left eye. He thought that was kind of strange. Could it be another thing that P90X cures? LOL! So more results that no one else notices but my optometrist, and you have to have special instruments to see them. Next it will be that my ring size is smaller! LOL, of course I'm just kidding.

Traci, (Miss Pee-Pod) way to go on FINALLY completing that Stotts Pilates workout for your abs. Would you recommend it? Why have we always been told to release the contraction on the exhale? Let us know if you have any ab DOMS. What are the results of your diet experiment? So you are eating grains again? Are you supposed to? Has the doctor just not given you the results yet? Yes, we are a real prison community. It's our largest employer (State of California) in this town. It's sad because the sawmills used to be and they've folded. My DH worked at one of them for 30 years before it closed down 4 years ago.

Lea, your Avatar is really cute, cute, cute! Cheetohs, huh? I love salty stuff and so far I've stayed out of those bags of chips pretty well that DH has planted. I've been munching on craisens (dried cranberries). Just found out that there's like over 100 calories in 1/3 of a cup. Believe me, I've eaten WAY more than 1/3 of a cup. I've got to just quit buying stuff like that. A little is okay, but sheesh! Wow, you are painting again! You are superwoman for sure. I still haven't put away all the brushes and stuff. Got to do that this weekend for sure. Tell me about the colors you are doing. I know the feeling of painting with sore arms and working out with sore arms because of painting. Bet the house is looking great!

Sandra, you did MIC! You're a better woman than me. I like it on the hi-lo until it starts sounding like some Irish out of control jig thing. It's just "frantic" to me. I usually quit when it gets high impact. The first part, however, I do like.

Tracy, wasn't that nice to hear the compliment on your arms? It's been cold here so I havent' gotten to bare my arms, yet. I love showing my arms, especially with a tan :7. I'm shameless. I'll report back on the Tracey workout after I know it better. What I do like about AbX is that I know exactly how many reps (25) and it just moves with no wasted time. Effective. I will continue to throw this one in is as it's a winner. I totally understand about not riding on the roads. Our situation here is pretty good, with some really good wide shoulders where it is busier. We have a really nice rail trail here too. DH and I will have to get busy with the mtn. bikes when the weather changes consistently. Love the longer daylight hours. He and I like to pack up the dogs and go 1 or 2 evenings a week if possible. What is the name of the Marcus Irwin step workout? I've heard Lora from Hardcores talk about it. She must have a zillion workout DVD's and she always has the newest ones. For the interval running, do you do Cardio Coach or your own intervals? I'm just not that motivated to do them on my own, but with Coach Sean whispering in my ear, I can do it.

Debra, bet the massage was so welcome for you. I'm missing mine already, but I want some highlights for my hair too. Hope you accomplished getting rid of the headache today. Girl, you've had some discomfort lately. Good thing you are tough. Actually, all of us Xers are tough if you ask me.

Got to go now,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.