X-TRAIN UK orders

Anna/Marta,

Couldn't wait til Friday so contacted Customer Services today and another order is going to be shipped to me. Hopefully it won't take too long to arrive but the waiting game begins again!

Best wishes,
Susan

Hi Susan, I don't blame you, hope your DVDs turn up soon. I will be getting in touch with customer services today as the early bird word from my husband is that there isn't a parcel :-(.

Hi Anna, my order hasn't arrived yet so I contacted costumer service and a new order has been sent.
Let's hope this time all turns out ok ;)

Sent from my Optimus Monte Carlo using Cathe Forum

They're here ;)

Good news!

My order arrived this morning :D but I also had to pay customs ( € 27 )...:mad:

I'm already previewing :eek:

I think I'll be starting the 30 day strength and cardio rotation to get used to workouts..

Marta

That's great news Marta. Another day....and still nothing here. Oh we'll, the wait goes on! X

It's arrived...well almost! Not physically in my hands yet but at the post office waiting for me to pay customs change. Just glad after all this time it's finally arrived! x

Great news Anna....what a wait tho! Working on a new rotation....it'll be a X Train, Les Mills Combat mash up! Enjoy the workouts.

All the best,
Susan x

Susan, that sounds like a good rotation!

I'm really impressed with the X Train set, so far I have watched super cuts! I'm blown away by the book as well! I guess it was worth the 2 month wait! Lol!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.