X-TRAIN UK orders

Hi Everyone,

Has any UK cathlete received their X-TRAIN DVD order ?

Still waiting for mine. They have been shipped USPS and it does not normally take long.

Please report on here,
Kind Regards,

Last edited:
Hi
I haven't had mine yet - I'm in London. I never understand why stuff takes so long from Cathe as when I order from Mary it's usually within a week.
Hopefully they will come soon.

Yvette

XTRAIN has not arrived yet!

To the max and cross fire did not take long...

USPS should not take long.
Thanks for your reply I am just at the beginning of Essex, not far from London.

Will post as soon as I get mine

Hi

I got mine today £20.28 import and duty :-( Probably didn't help that they packed them in a massive box with a padded envelope inside containing DVD and book (damaged from being thrown around in box) inside. Happy to have them though just not happy about packaging.

Y

customs charge

Hi

I got mine today £20.28 import and duty :-( Probably didn't help that they packed them in a massive box with a padded envelope inside containing DVD and book (damaged from being thrown around in box) inside. Happy to have them though just not happy about packaging.

Y

Same here! Came back home the day before yesterday and found postal card with £ 20.98 charge mentioned on. No doubt it is for XTRAIN.

These customs charges are really a pain the glutes! Could really do without them:mad::mad::mad:

Mine arrived today with £21.51 duty grrrr but at least I am excited to start?de04

I am excited too! ;-) I kicked off riding the train with the download version of all out low impact ....it was a sweatfest for such minimal impact . Next stop is Tabatacise this weekend...looking forward to it

Any cathlete willing to meet 4 a fitness chat around coffee or wine (tongue side)central London ,let me know ;-)

Still waiting in the Midlands too. These charges aren't good they kind of make the pre order deal seem not such a good saving. The import charges are ridiculous!

Anna

Still waiting in the Midlands too. These charges aren't good they kind of make the pre order deal seem not such a good saving. The import charges are ridiculous!

Anna

The most ridiculous fact is those charges include £ 8 so called "handling charges" Public sector handling charges!!!! for doing what exactly. That is roberry:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Still nothing. I'm getting fed up now. This is silly. Whats the point in preordering if it takes weeks to come and I'm done with excessive custom's charges.

Laura

Feb up waiting too Laura. Last pre-order for me. Mary's DVD's usually arrive in little more than a week and I've never had to pay customs....can't understand why Cathe's takes so long!

Working my way through a Les Mills Combat rotation (dvd's from Mary!) it's great for working off the frustration of waiting :)

Hope Mr Postie arrives this week!
Susan

Feb up waiting too Laura. Last pre-order for me. Mary's DVD's usually arrive in little more than a week and I've never had to pay customs....can't understand why Cathe's takes so long!

Working my way through a Les Mills Combat rotation (dvd's from Mary!) it's great for working off the frustration of waiting :)

Hope Mr Postie arrives this week!
Susan

Susan, are Les Mills dvds multi region?

Yep, Les Mills are multi region - love these workouts, especially when the music is pumped!

Hello Ladies,

I feel for you all ladies....
I collected mine last Saturday with charges...I believe your parcels are being delayed by customs. Ladies hang in there, You won't wait too long. I can sympathize with you on this. You probably had all plan made, rotation set up ready for a ride grrrrr :-/

I reckon it may cause frustration, reading everyone having fun riding while you can not take part of reviews grrrr.:eek::eek:

Hi Susan, Very good idea to release frustration embarking on Less mill combat.Please post some feedback. Is it really worth paying all that money? I am not very keen on BB products because of their marketing approach...A workout does not have to be tried out on Hollywood star to be effective!!:D:D

P90X is now on Argos, for BB enthusiast:cool::cool::cool:

Has anyone in London received their parcel yet?

Hope your train arrive as soon as possible.

All the very best everyone ;);)

Last edited:
Ladies, I live in the States. The USPS is having issues right now. They're usually reliable, but in the past month I have had multiple packages take as long as two weeks to arrive. Some of the packages were shipped a few states away from me. When I checked the tracking the local post office simply held the packages until they were ready to ship.

I really don't understand why so many countries still charge customs fees/taxes for low cost goods.

Hope X-train arrives very soon for all of you.

Well still waiting. The postman came today with a load of stuff. Some dvds from total fitness that I ordered a week ago and also some stuff I traded on video fitness. All from US. I asked if there was anything waiting from customs and the postman said that was all that was at the depot. So still no Cathe and no sign of customs.

I now vow never ever to order a preorder from Cathe again. I can not for the life of me understand whats going on. I will wait until the end of January and if nothing I will contact customer services and ask for a refund. I am desperate to start Xtrain and I wish I'd just ordered from Mary.

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.