WW Forum?

pjlippert

Cathlete
Hi all- at one point there was a Weight Watchers forum- I can't seem to find it. Perhaps you all can help me.

I have re-joined WW (down 2lbs in 2 weeks- I can live with that). I searched the WW web-site to find the answer to this question. Is there someway I can look at my daily/weekly nutritional consumption of Fat, Carbs, Protein, etc.. I want to know if that is possible with the new PointsPlus system or not. I'm thinking not since we enter grams of nutrients & not cals, etc.. Percentages would be great.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!
Pam

Unfortunately weight watchers doesn't track nutrition macros, only points. I'm a 4-year ww member, but I track my food in myfitnesspal.

Good luck!
Nichole

I've been on WW since 11/2010. As far as I know there isn't any way to do that with the eTools. I know some people double track, in eTools and another web based calorie counter like fitday or something like that, but that's a bit much for me.

ETA: Nichole, we posted at the same time. :)

Thank you gals!! I was tracking on Myfitnesspal.com for a while, but somehow, WW gives me more of a sense of accountability.

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.