WW/Cathe 05.24.05

MRSchultz

Cathlete
Hey everybody:

I guess I'll be the first to start here today. :)

Tonight I will be going to my WW meeting and hopefully happy at the scale, BUT I haven't been good at all because this stress eating that I'm doing. I need to find something else to comfort me during these stressful work days instead of food. UGH!!! Such a battle!

I'm pretty excited, though, for a new start. I bought an exercise log book and I'm going to put in it my WW tracker so that I can keep track of everything in one book and take that with me EVERYWHERE, that way - no excuses - I will have to be accountable for everything all the time.

I won't be able to find time for exercise today, but tomorrow I plan on a run in the morning.

Have a great day everybody!

~Marcia~

Hello Hello,

I am still not sure if I will go to WW meetings. Guess I will decide next Tuesday.

Stats:
Weight 165 (will publish again next Tues.)
Height 5'3

Goals:
working 10 hours days now to have 4 day weekend. I need to get some exercise tonight. I know I will have drinks most of my long weekend so I need to make sure I get a heavy dose of exercise, eat a ton of veggies, and keep my pts to a minimum and bank for those drinks.

Boy if I didn't drink I would have a much easier time losing weight.

Marcia - I bring a little cooler full of 2 types of fruit and some veggies for those in between hunger/stress pains. If I am consistent with that I do pretty well. The other thing I do since I am more hungry in the morning I will eat non traditional breakfast food that keeps me full longer (can of chunky soup, or left over turkey/chicken breast).

Winter

Hi Everyone,

I'm about to do IMAX 3 this morning. I haven't worked out in three days which is unlike me. I'm not sure if I'm going to go to ww meetings.I'd probably be more successful at losing. I know that I should, but I'm afraid of the scale. I will start tracking my points again this week.Good luck all. :)

Hi all!

Happy to come across this thread! I have been doing WW on and off for a long time - too long for the amount that I have lost. But I really want to get back to counting my points and eatng right... And getting back to exercise. I do WW online - no meetings.

We do a ton of boating in the summer - and the weekends are full of food and drinks. I am going to attempt to try to keep the drinking down enough so that I can get up in the morning and get a little walk/run in. Anything would be SO helpful in revving up the metabolism. My brother-in-law is getting married the 17th of September, so I am using that as a goal date.

I am 160 today (up 6 pounds since the honeymoon) and my goal is to get to 125-130ish depending on how the weight comes off. Almost 4 months - that might be close to getting me there if I mind my P's and Q's!

I look forward to posting with you guys!

Amy

Hi Everyone,

Some background-I have attended ww and was at my goal wt in july 2003. Due to foot surgery that December and being unable to exercise, some of the wt has returned. I have about 20lbs to lose and weigh in on Mondays at my weekly ww meeting. One more thing, I am having a hysterectomy tomorrow so will be out of commission again, but I should be up and walking in a couple of days.

Good luck to all of us.

Diana

Hi Diana, I had a hysterectomy 2-1/2 years ago ...wishing you a speedy recovery! Mine was abdominal, so it took me a while to get back on my feet, but everyone I know who's had the vaginal has had no problems being up and about right away. Best wishes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.