WTG Robyn6002!!!!! :-)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
I just opened my email and found you in the BeachBody newsletter!!! How awesome! Congrats girl! I feel like I had a brush with greatness!:+

ETA: I just had to come back and say that I went to the BB site and watched your video. You are AWESOME girl!!!!

Awww... Wendy thanks SO MUCH!!! I remember when you were just staring your running journey and look at you :)

Carole - thanks for letting me know about this post :) You are such an amazing inspiration to me! Thanks for all your support over the years!

Shelley - Thanks so much... this should work if you aren't a member!

http://www.milliondollarbody.com/showcase_public.htm
Was fun sharing this journey with you :)

Coni - Thanks so much - it's been great getting to know you! Looking forward to keep in touch in 08!

So many of you have inspired me and supported me during some pretty dark times... You ladies rock!

Also special thanks to Catherine (or is it Katherine -sorry don't remember) - who was always so knowledgeable and helpful!

____

What has been the greatest about this part of the journey was I learned how important flexibility and yoga really is! I also found my eating had kept my weight down but now I'm focusing on getting the right stuff not just avoiding stuff...

A big hurdle for this was coming "out" with my age! This was major... I now realize rather than being ashamed of it - I wear it proudly and realize it does inspire others.

Hugs to all of you :) and Happy holidays!

Robyn, you *know* I'm proud of you girl!! I thought about posting it here, so I'm so glad that Wendy did!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Jess, Belinda and Dallys! THANKS SO MUCH :)

And to top this off .. .I got an offer today! I've been "between jobs" for a few months so I'm THRILLED a WONDERFUL Christmas present!

Wow, Robyn, you are so inspiring! I couldn't watch this at work, but I'm glad I remembered it this evening. Good luck with your job too.

Aww thanks so much!

Robin - thanks! Hope all is well!

Debbie - WOW - it's been a long time! Thanks yesterday I got another offer too - 3 in one week - after the mos "between" jobs - funny how that works! I started posting here in 99 or 00 and I think you were too :) Have a great 08

SunnyDelite - Appreciate it thanks so much :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.