Wouldn't it be cool if ..........

jdoll

Cathlete
we got to vote on which 4 workouts we want to do on the trip?! Which ones would you choose?

jes}(

Does Cathe do workouts like the ones on her DVDs at the gym?

Hmmmmm....

* Lowmax
* Bootcamp
* KPC
* Musclemax

}(

Power Max
Step Blast
IMAX2
IMAX3

Then I'd like to lift on my own at her gym. Or maybe have her train me for an hour or so.

I'll do whatever workouts Cathe throws my way, but if I got to choose, I would pick:

1. Low Max
2. KPC
3. Muscle Max
4. Step Blast

:)

These are all great! I wonder if she uses the same music in live classes that she does on the dvds...?? Not that i am worried about it! i am so excited that i don't care what we do!!

Has anyone here ever taken a live Cathe class before?

jes:7

Yes -- I have taken a live Cathe class ;-) I took one of her kickboxing classes. She *DID* use the same music as I recall (cooldown was that one from Jurassic Park).

Her live class was a little harder to follow ('cause I hadn't done it a million times before)...not to mention that I'm not terribly coordinated with kickboxing combinations and will often punch myself in the face if I'm not careful. I was also so excited to be seeing her in person...that I was probably a bit distracted.

Anything she does will be fun. Unless, of course, it's a basic step class ;-) Boo! But even then I'd do a hundred right basics and a hundred left basics with a smile on my face!

I believe in miracles....JES...darn you -- I had to go download that song after you posted that!

later,
Shonie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.