Would you or did you ?

I think chronological age is much less important than the age of your spirit. If two people mesh, it shouldn't matter how old they are (within reason: I find a 20 year age difference to be a bit "icky"..though my father was 25 years older than my stepmother (and it seemed "icky" to me as a kid).

I've always been attracted to younger men (my first boyfriend was a year younger than I was--at our age at the time, that seemed like a big deal--and I've dated several other "younger men"). Many men my own age seem "too old" for me, whereas I find myself attracted to students sometimes (though I would never date one). A good friend of mine is completely the opposite. We are the same age, and she likes older men. Men that I consider more in the "uncle" category.

LOL thanks Shonie--fortunately the lighting was good & there wasn't a close up of my face--from my neck down I look 10 years younger, but from the neck up I definitely look my age. x(

I'm sorry to hear about your breakup--the old "things happen for a reason" sounds really trite but it's true. Go for the younger guy, even if he's just a transition man--you deserve some fun & light heartedness (is this a word?). Helps take your mind off the BS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.