Workout with Cathe only?

If you would have asked this any time up to a month ago, I would have said "yes." But I was getting so tired of not having anything new that I ordered the CIA presale videos and took advantage of the discounted prices they had for presale customers on some of the older CIA videos. I figured they couldn't be all bad since the producer, Greg Twombly, has produced many of Cathe's.

It has been a mixed bag. The Mindy Mylrae (strength express) was a decent workout (but can't stand her style), as was the Kickbox one with Terry Reeves. I absolutely LOVE the Franny Benedetto! The time flies, and the calorie burn is equal to a Cathe cardio. I HATED the Seasun Zieger, and haven't done 3 others.

I'm not irritated about the wait with the new Cathe workouts, after all, she has been injured. But with the post in September about Clear Channel and the new workouts and the ones planned additionally for winter and spring, I thought we would have the first set by December. Next week marks a year since I received the Hardcore series.

So, I was bored and tried something else, which I don't regret. It has made going back to Cathe that much better. I still would buy more if I thought it would approach the same caliber as Cathe. I'm thinking of trying Kelley Coffee, but I think it's step, and I'm pretty well set on that. Just my .02.

I now do only Cathe w/o's. I started with Taebo and thanks to spinin28 (hey girl!) I found Cathe. I sold my taebo bootcamp and now have the hardcore series, intensity series, bodyblast series, ctx, power hour, and a couple of others I can't think of right off the top of my head. My goal is to get them all slowly, although I get so impatient that I have bought them rather quickly. I think that Cathe has such a variety it will be a long time, and I doubt ever, that I get bored.

>I now do only Cathe w/o's. I started with Taebo and thanks to
>spinin28 (hey girl!) I found Cathe. I sold my taebo bootcamp
>and now have the hardcore series, intensity series, bodyblast
>series, ctx, power hour, and a couple of others I can't think
>of right off the top of my head. My goal is to get them all
>slowly, although I get so impatient that I have bought them
>rather quickly. I think that Cathe has such a variety it will
>be a long time, and I doubt ever, that I get bored.

Hey girlfriend!!

I am so happy that you have found Cathe and are enjoying your workouts so much, that is great!!! Yeah!!!

I have all of Cathe's workouts and I believe it is my best fitness purchase ever!! Just the other day I did a Step blast 85 minute premix..and I LOVED IT!!! I am never disapointed with her workouts..they are the best workouts I have ever done in my life. I never thought I would find a home workout this good : )

I do rotate in P90X and Christi Taylor Hi/Lo workouts in here and there, but Cathe is my all time favorite!

:) :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :7

RE: Hi Marla!!!

I do sprinkle
>in a truly occasional P90X and have tried the new Tracie
>Longs, which I do like (especially with Susan "isn't this
>better than dieting" Harris). But they're so different I
>can't yet figure out how to rotate them in properly.

When I first got them, I did a TLT day once or twice a week, on a "full body weight" day, or "core" day (according to my rotatio at the time) then had a day of heavy upper body and another day of heavy lower body as well during the week.

Right now, I'm doing a "prehab" week (was going to call it recovery, but it's more than that, IMO), getting ready to do more heavy traditional weight work. I'm alternating a TLT workout and a stretch workout, for a week (or so!).

I like Charlene Prickett, Mindy Mylrea, Christy Taylor, and my new favorite - Urban Rebounding! Fun, fun, fun! I'm going to survey my fitness center folks to see if they would like to have rebounding classes, then petition the management to buy some rebounders.
Just Do It! :)

RE: Hi Marla!!!

>I'm so ready for
>Cathe RT 2006!:7 ;-)

Oh yeah, you bet! I can't wait either and it sure will be fun to see you again! I noticed that Cathe answered a question from L Sass on the Ask Cathe forum today and said that she was definitely wanting to have an RT at some point this year -- proving once again that prayers do get answered. ;-)

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-001.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.