Workout Weekend

Hi Cathe,

Just finished Drill Max premix #4. I'm now going to hobble off to the shower. Thanks for a great workout today.

Tracy

I don't have the 'new' ones yet so I just finished up ME, an "oldie but goodie".

Can't wait to add some new spice to my routines. Reviews sounding great !

Cathe Friedrich said:
Enjoy your workouts this weekend! Can't wait to hear how you did!!! "work work" :eek::eek::eek:

Just a goofy question, is there a reAson why the newer workouts were done on an 6" step?Not thAt I'm complaining just wondering. :)

Did the new STS total body today and I love it!! Tommorow I'm going to give Intensity a try. I'm not much of a stepper but I'm dying to try it!

LIC rocks!!

Hi Cathe!

I'm following FitnessFreak's beginner to advanced rotation and today was Muscle Max upper body only premix but I decided to try LIC cardio blast premix followed by the muscle max premix as today I had more time to workout.

It was the first time I've done it and LOVE IT! It's so much fun and I found myself singing along to the music :D Time just flew by and I worked up a sweat!!

I'm a big fan from a small country in Europe!!
I would like to know if there are some Portuguese fans out there... :eek:

Hi Cathe,

Did my first workout blender workout today.

Strength hypertrophy combo of STS2 and 3 (squat rack) for lower body:
warm up and warm-up squats from d 35(2 sets), front squats from d35 (4sets), D14 triset 2 (3 sets), deadlifts from d35 (4 sets), d20 triset 1 (3 sets) and calf work from d14. Came in at a couple minutes over and hour but :eek:

Have a great weekend!

Did a 6.7 mile run this morning, wanted to do 8 or 10, but it was cold and windy, so I made an early turn and headed towards home.

Cardio of some sort tomorrow, I'm thinking CCC, but not sure yet.

Nan

Can't wait to do the new work outs High Reps will be the first one I rip in to:eek:

Did Meso 1 Wk 3 Back and Triceps, Cathe I love those incline back flys :D
Legs and Abs in store for Sunday, Happy week end :):):)

Bri:)

Intensity on Thanksgiving morning, the 90 minute Step/sculpt class I teach on Friday (with a few Intensity drills sprinkled in- thanks Cathe) Kettlebell Providence today and I plan on Lower Body Blast tomorrow.
The new DVDs are FABULOUS!!! Cathe- you continue to be at the top of your game- Thank you for providing superior quality at great prices!!!

I finished the November 2010 rotation this morning with Imax 2. I feel so accomplished because this rotation was *tough*!!! My favorite rotation to date has been Oct 2009, but I think Nov 2010 now holds the top spot!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :D

Yesterday I tried Drill Max Timesaver for the first time and it was awesome! Today I did the last of another program I was wrapping up and next week I'm going to be doing Drill Max and Muscle Max hybrid program for the next several weeks.

Hi Cathe :)
Today I did Intensity followed with Pyramid lower body and some B&G core work. LOVE LOVE the fun and flow of Intensity!! The music is awesome. I salute you Cathe and your incredible crew!! I appreciate ALL you do and such excellent productions. Enjoy your weekend!! Again thank you for all you do for us all.

I did Kick Max today - I felt strong during the kick and punch combos, but the bootcamp challenge kicked my butt!

I did 4DS Boot Camp today but after two days at my In-Laws and more treats on Thanksgiving than I had planned to eat & drink ;) it was slow going :eek: I'm glad to be home and back into my routine.
Colleen

I've recovered from my Thanksgiving 10K run and did Intensity on Saturday and STS TB today. Loved both of them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.