Workout Shoes?

hiho322

Cathlete
Cathe, I'm loving the new Ripped with HiiTs workouts! Which shoes are you and Jai wearing? I'm particularly curious about her black shoes. Nikes?

As strange as this sounds I have been having my best workouts with Nike Running shoes. Their 5.0 Free and 5.0 Free V.4 style too. Studio shoes these days are not what they used to be and so I've had to venture out and find a new favorite type of shoe. We all have such unique feet. Some of us with high arches, some flat feet, some narrow, some wide, some pronate etc....there is really no way to recommend a specific shoe for that reason. But I can give a general recommendation that worked for me and the suggest you go try it on for size (literally) and fit and see what you think. Good Luck!

Found this on another thread. Hope it helps.

I love Jai's shoes also so I did some freeze-framing on the video clips to get a better look at them. After comparing them on Nike's website, I think they are Nike's Flex Run 2014 shoes. They got really good reviews for being light weight and having great cushion.

I kept my eyes on Jai's shoes during today's workouts and they are definitely the Flex Run shoes. Problem is everyone seems to be out of stock on the black and white ones!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.